Is it bad to poop four or more times a day?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stevie Ray Bong, May 12, 2009.

1. I've been shitting 4+ times a day for a while now. What does this mean? How can I prevent it? Fiber supplements??? :confused:

2. I'm not too sure about that one. I can't see why it would be unhealthy, I mean you are cleaning your colon. But I shit once every other day, I heard it's normal to shit once a day. You should be fine.

3. actually our diets are really fucked up. we should be shitting twice a day lol.

4. maybe take some opiates? i barely shit anymore that caynt be good.:eek::(

5. Damn man, you're gonna bust a hernia dropping deuces like that! :smoking:

For real though, you probably have a really active metabolism and your body is just processing shit faster, literally.

6. Are you snorting baby laxatives? \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

7. hahaha, all has to do with your metabolism man..

sometimes I'll wake up and shit and then I'll be shitting again after breakfast

8. I lol'd at that :D

But OP, is it the boom boom shits or normal shit? If its the first you need to consume alittle more protein/fiber, and alittle less spicy food. The latter should be normal, just inconvenient to be doing - may mean you have to high of a fiber intake.

9. About once a week I shit about 5 or 6 times in a single day.

I shit at least daily.

10. I have Crohn's. Lemme ask you some question's. Is it solid? Is it potentiated by dairy products? You seeing any blood or predomantly black stools?

There could be a severe infection in your lower stomach, colan.. or some where around that area. You could also have a small form of IBS, Ulcerative Colitis.. or some other really weird fucked up diseases like Celiac.

This is far more commen then not :). I was diagnosed at 15. Ruined my life =\

11. Damn Big D i heard that crohn's disease shit (no pun intended) is a real bitch.

But yea OP is all your BM's are solid turds then u shouldnt worried about taking 4 dumps a day.

12. I've got a friend that literally has to shit every fucking time he eats something. It's because he's fat though, and eats nothing but fast food and processed supermarket food. Any time you're consuming a high fat, high calorie diet you will shit more than you're supposed to. If you're shitting that much because your diet isn't in check then there's your answer...get healthy

13. hahahahahhahah

LOL

but yea op 4 times a day seems like abit much

14. Not if you're coming off an opiate binge... errr I know nothing of such things. :D

15. now theres a solution!:rolleyes:

your supposed to shit after every meal actually. that means your digestive system is working at full capacity. unless your just eating absolute shit all day and your body needs to just get it the fuck out.

16. I was shitting about 20+ times a day a few days ago from opiate withdrawl.Shit was no fun man.I dont think 4 times would hurt,ask a doctor though if your worried.

17. I had a teacher that told me that you should shit 3 times a day...she was full of shit. Once a day.

18. My daily routine for shitting is when I wake up,maybe when I go to bed aswell,other than that never really,unless my stomach hurts(I have some stomach shit).

19. Are you eating a lot of greasy foods? If you eat a lot of olive oil in your diet it may cause you to have more frequent BM's. Or it just means that your metabolism is working really well so you shouldn't really worry too much. That is of course unless you've got the runs then I don't know what to tell you other than try to eat more red meat;) and bread, bananas, and cheese.

20. are they satisfying shits?

cause it just makes my day do just sit down and unload a nice full satisfying shit, but taking opiates has kept these from me lately, mostly just have to shit all day but can never get it to dump, gotta force it.