Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it bad to message people on FB about weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I talk to some of my dealers and people on FB, and tonight one of my guy's phone wasn't on (I was sending texts, they wouldn't deliver), so I sent him an I.M. on Facebook. Is this bad etiquette, and is this frowned upon?

I've done this in the past, no one gave a shit except one guy who flipped out on me, called me and was like "Yo, don't hit me up on my fuckin facebook about that shit".

It's not like I'm posting on their walls, I will message or I.M. people ocassionally and be like "do you have any on you?"

And shit like that.

2. People are paranoid about that shit... And if youre going to do it, be more discreet. Ask if he is good or something like that.

3. I never ask people about bags on facebook, always hit them up on their cellular, but if you think about it, its probably easier for cops to look at a phone then facebook, with all their security features and what not.

Just ask if hes "good" or not, or maybe thats just a jersey thing. Oh yea, don't put the quotation marks either lol.

4. That guy was just fuckin paranoid..... as long as your not talkin about pounds...your fine...

5. I don't think anyone monitors your convos on Facebook so no. And bad etiquette? What are you buying a fucking chandelier?