Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it bad karma, or do things just go bad when on pot..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuckin hundies, Jan 24, 2010.

1. the other night i was fiendin a hit, so for the first time i decided to try smoke in the bathroom, undetected.
    mind you it's 3.40am, and im turnin on the shower, got my shit all set, bong on the basin, baggie next to it, lighter, set.. untill...
    mum comes bowlin on in,
    "The fuck are you having a shower at 4am for?"
    "uhh.. uhh... i couldnt sleep"
    quickly jump to concealing my shit on the basin.
    she fucked back off to bed anyway.

all was success, smoked up my bong succesfully, cleaned up, no smell etc etc.
    and im goin into the kitchen for a munch, and before i know it..
    mum, mums boyfriend, sister, brother, baby, all woken up, walking around wondering what all the noise is...
    i wasnt THAT noisey,,, was i?

anyway i was fairly wasted, and apart from the sketch of them knowing i was wasted... i had a dam good buzz, sittin up in bed, on grass city till i eventaully hit the pillow...

as fellow stoners i asume you all know what im on about!

2. I'm so glad I don't live with my parents anymore :) Not fun times

3. i think things just go bad... well once i snuck out of the house early to go toke up right so im walking in the bush behind my rents house just about to light the bowl and suddenly i hear my dad scremming hey!!! whatss goin on?? and comes jogging up to me so i freaked out shove it all back in one pocket and say not too much couldnt sleep what are you doing here? and he tells me he thought i was doing drugs so he decided to follow me and he was glad thati wasnt and i started laughing my ass of and said me on drugs really??? it was funny cuz he just turned around and headed back after telling me to enjoy my walk:D
    and another time i was at my freinds house so we decide to go for a walk down the road at night. so were walking and we get to his neighbors house(its abandoned and he uses the landd for farming) so we decide it would be a good ideato try to bail corn...with his neighbors rented bailer... it was fun but the bailer cuaght on fire and the fire depart ment came after we had run like hell to the top of a hill next to the neighbors house and watched it all go down... yaaa i think its part karma and part high 17 year old idiocy;) we werent the best kids

4. Similar story

Back in tenth grade on a friday before school I had rolled up a nice fat potent J, I figured I could just smoke it without care in the shower because my mom would already be gone to work. So i'm sittin down in my shower/tub thing and kickin back puffin when all of a sudden I hear a cupard close outside my bathroom, my heart stopped and someone knocked on the door, I said one sec and through it in the toliet and flushed and put a towel on and answered, it was my mom coming inside the smokey bathroom ina flurry of curses and questions.

Know how I got away with it?
    Told her I rolled up printer paper into a fake cigerrete and was smoking it because I was curious about the taste and feel

RIP Fat joint though lol

5. idk if it that counts as bad karma, sounds like a dumb decision for you to take a shower at 4 am lol. next time why not just go out for a walk? if i took a shower at home at 4am my parents would def. wake up and wonder what the hell i'm doing lol

6. That's not bad karma, thats simple cause and effect. You had a shower at 3.40 am.

You decide to do loud stuff that's out of the ordinary, people wake up and wonder why you're doing it.

Make a plan man, so you got your munchies and everything ready before hand, so you don't have to leave your smoking area.

If that's not possible, grow a few years older and move out.

7. lol. When I was 15, I woke up super early for some reason. I looked at the clock and it said 4:15. I figured my clock was wrong, so I just got up to open the blinds. After I opened my blinds to let the light in, I saw that it was still dark outside. I just figured the sun was late too, so I turned on my light and got my shit ready for the morning. I walked out to take a shower, (bathroom was right next to my room), and noticing the house was completly dark, I just figured they were late getting up. (yeah, I still didn't put it together that it really was 4:15).

So I go in the bathroom, turn on the fan, take my morning shit, and then hop in the shower. After I got out of the shower and did my "get ready" bathroom things, I walked out into the kitchen, and noticed that the light was now on. So I walked into the kitchen to look at the clock, and it said 4:35. Then I realised, "Oh shit! It really is 4:30 in the morning!", so I went back to bed for another 3 hours. :)

8. i guess so..

i was just, really really craving that sweet sweet bong, and wasnt really thinking haha

9. Haha that happened to me one time only I woke up at 1230 am and started gettin ready haha

10. My life has done nothing but get better since I started smoking. I've never been caught, and it seems like everything works out in my favor to smoke lol. I find myself home alone a lot more, or finding out that my friends mom know that my friend and i smoke there, and she is cool with it..I also found my first piece at the local park for free, lol. Washed it out good before I used it though.

Life's good.
    :)

11. Things don't go bad unless they can. You put yourself in a position where you can be caught.

12. It's not karma dude, bad things happen when you're parents/whoever you live with don't want you smoking pot and you smoke it in the house. Just don't do that and things won't go bad.

13. That sucks man, lol. You had to waste a perfectly good joint. But it paid off because you didn't get caught. Nice:D