is it bad karma if i...?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YouSuckDude, Oct 5, 2009.

1. used to stick balls of paper up into the change compartments on vending machines in highschool early in the morning and go back after school and get 20 bucks in change everyday and buy a sack?...not that i did that or anything i was just asking...:smoke:

2. that change mustve come avalanching outta the machine once you got the paper out.. damn, why cant i think of shit like this

3. Fucking brilliant.

Seriously? .........I gotta......fuck, I don't want to.........fine.........pics or gtfo. DAMNIT that shit feels wrong.

Really tho.

4. gotta get that hustle on son! so no karma is inexistant.

5. Couldn't tell you. Right and wrong are just words, which means they are just opinions, which means it will vary from person to person.

Ask yourself what you think.

6. FUCKING BRILLANT....wtf didnt i think of that in high school??

7. Dude...I'd hate to be your dealer man...all that change.

8. haha thats ingenious!

9. he probably coined star that shit.

10. i was more thinking hey is it bad karma if you print fake money just to pay ur dealers with.....

11. wow i hope not!

12. nope im not that smart, i wouldnt even know where to begin when it comes to printing money, plus all my hook up sare friends that ive known for awhile or i work with and have become friends through work..

13. That's a very good idea! Not that i condone doing it. But brilliant never the less.

14. Why didn't I ever think of doing this? Maybe I'll just do it at my college instead.

15. i've never heard of sticking paper in vending machines.. how does that work?

anyways that is fucking clever, props on the idea!

16. Some friends on mine in college made a tubular key lock pick that worked the same as a key and would steal quarters out of the thousands of parking meters in Eugene lol I personally took part in this a few times and lets just say that change is heavy as fuck and after a night of hitting meters we usually ended up with a few hundred dollars in quarters. We hand rolled all that shit into coin wrappers and went straight to the bank in the morning. Bad idea though, they got busted and got in a shit load of trouble.

17. lol uhm...hypothetically....i used to roll sheets of paper into a ball and just stick up there...it holds the change and its easy to pull out...and yes coinstar is your friend :) haha it was very convenient i used to smoke my friends out a blunt of DANK every day.

18. Wtf I wanna try that!

19. damn $20 here can get u a 1/8...u must of been tosted all the time huh?
    1/8x7=7/8...thats almost a ounce a week holy fuck ur dealer loved hering u coming (minus all the change, hahaha) and all from 1/8's too thats $140 a week for less than a ounce and ounces are somewere around $100 here he got $40 bucks extra and a free 1/8...well worth coinstaring all the quarters

20. lol i lived in southern california 20 bucks got us 1.3 of some medical and we rolled it up into wraps everyday after school....and homework of course.;)