Is it bad if...

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Is it a bad thing if you start dreaming about weed? I had dream last night in which my friend had the most purple weed I've ever seen. Also, should I use a normal lighter or match when lighting a bowl? I just tried matches and I'm so high.

2. Why would it be a bad thing? I mean I guess it would suck once you woke up and realized it was a dream, but it sounds like a dope dream anyway. As far as lighters and matches go, it doesn't matter homie.

3. What area of PA?

4. Thats up to you to decide my friend. I've dreamt of smoking joints and literally tasting rhe smoke and feeling a buzz. I thought it was the coolest shit.

And it doesnt matter about lighter/match.. but i'd assume using a match you'd inhale some of that sulfer, no different from butane from a bic. If thats what that shits called. I wanna try a wick but lately ive just been smokin a hitter.

Toke on brother

5. York County.

6. A book of matches or, wooden manly man matches?

A book of matches, I'd pass on. A genuine "old school" style wood match though? Worth a shot at the least

7. No because real life influences your dreams. Most of the time I dream about something I did that day, a place I went, or whatever was on TV when I fell asleep.

8. Dreams are completely random, so no I don't think it's a bad thing.

9. I agree with the last part of this statement.

I dream about everything from sexing up hot girls to filing my tax statements, so I doubt it's a bad thing.

Unless those dreams are specifically about being dry as shit. Then just that sucks ass.

10. Man I don't even dream really..

I have crazy ass thoughts while I'm trying to fall asleep..

Then I wake up thinking crazy ass thoughts..

Then I open my eyes..

Sleeping trips me out :smoke:

11. [quote name='"Mr Owl"']

York County.[/quote]

I'm from Cameron county lol. I think that's close to you?

12. i dream about nugs when i take breaks.............example: in Europe, haven't smoked for 2 weeks..........had a very very very nice ganja dream..........woke up and actually looked for nugs i thought i had on me..........shit was so real.........1min later realized what happened..........disappointed to say the least.

13. I'm so high and that's so awesome.

14. yeah your adicted and going to die.......

lol but on a serious note no its not just dont allow weed to take control of your life!

15. You ain't no sgt based

16. A few weeks ago I had a dream where everything was made of nugs. You could break a piece off the desk or any random object and smoke it. Amazing dream nothing bad about it.

17. Has anybody ever smoked weed in their dream and actually felt high? Happened to me a couple of times, pretty cool actually.

18. [quote name='"BrandonBlunts"']Has anybody ever smoked weed in their dream and actually felt high? Happened to me a couple of times, pretty cool actually.[/quote]

yeah, but it never felt the same as being high in real life, maybe similar though.

19. yes it is bad

20. That's called heaven.