Is it bad I find Nazis interesting?

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Oct 6, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Seriously though some of the experiments they did were interesting

2. as long as it hurts nobody it isnt really bad

3. Very helpful to science? I'm not very convinced about that at all.

4. See you in hell OP

5. 3 small contributions for the hundreds of thousands of people they tortured and experimented on, that's hardly contributing greatly to science. Just some observations from torturing living humans.

6. I finde the technology part about them interesting not there killing part lol

7. So were arguing linguistics. I shouldn't have put 'very' but they did contribute in a small part to science. I'm not saying it was right or justified that they did it. Just that we did learn stuff from it. Obviously it wasn't ethic and purely atrocious and not justifiable in anyway, but they did learn stuff from it.

And not just hundreds of thousands, millions.

8. I'll concede on that then. I was only trying to say that the achievements weren't very helpful to science, although I didn't know any good came out of the testing to begin with.

And millions of people were tested on by the doctors?

9. #30 Nugagerube, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    No, I meant millions were tortured. Meaning that the concentration camps were torture in and of themselves.

10. Ah yes. I meant hundreds of thousands were experimented on. I don't know the number, just a rough number based in the millions tortured and killed.

11. No so do I. I am disgusted with them but find anything ww1 ww2 very amusing. History in itself is amusing. Does not mean it is wrong.

Sent from the void.

12. It's not bad. I find the way serial killers minds work or people such as Stalin or Hitler. It doesn't mean we admire them, just that we can't fathom how they could be like that so we're interested, I guess.

13. Nothing wrong with learning or having an particular interest in subject that certain people are afraid in delving in (cognitive dissonance), I do that in my spare time as well. 

14. I'm fucking hooked on nazi hunter at the mo.

15. Yeah I like History aswell your good if you dont share the same beliefs

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app