Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it "appropriate" to smoke every day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Titch, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Like others have said, it's all about time and place. I personally won't smoke until the day is pretty much over and I can chill. I honestly don't understand why some people feel the need to be high every second of every day. Why go through life feeling hazy and burnt out?

2. i was just watching this on netflex. i love the music.

THIS SHOW IS AN EYE OPENER

3. Lol well...my mom thinks it isnt ok....in my case she might be right it kind of took control of me.....im gonna get serious with school and work and keep it to the late PM from now on, so as to avoid it fucking up all my shit.

4. No, but it is appropriate to smoke every hour.

5. Well, I have a lot of shit going on at the moment. My mother's just had a fucking brain aneurysm which has haemmoraged, she'll be ok but fucking hell. Considering 40% of people who have aneurysms die on the spot, and I lost my Dad 6 years ago, I thought my mother was heading the same way. Scared the shit out of me.

I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy

6. I smoke everyday but im not smoking like an 1/8 you know im smoking like .5 - 1g a day. Moderation is your friend.

7. Ye, my homie, we think you should lay off the pLant for at least a month.