Is it already flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ngrower35, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hello guys, is it possible that my plants could be already flowering? It looks like pistols but i have noticed them where branches come out since beginning. Asking because they were planted on june 10th and now it’s august 2nd and they are 34 inches tall and it’s 34 degrees celsius (94 fahrenheit) and the day length is a little less than 15 hours. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Not yet bud

3. Nope too early

4. Won't be long though. Plants in nature sense the light reduction. Some strains will flower easier than others

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Forgot to mention, it’s honey cream fast flowering and I’m on 44 degrees north latitude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My earliest plants started showing strong signs of flower last year on July 27th

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I also had some that didn't start until 3 weeks later.

8. I hope they won’t start flowering for next 14 days because I have 2 of them that have been lst-d and still need some time to grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No, it hasn’t started. You’ll notice a good stretch starting at all the plant tops and more pistil production soon. Picture of whole plant? One of my special queens has been stretching for a few weeks now and has budlets already.

10. #10 ngrower35, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    This one is from one week ago, they have grown a little bit more. I’ll post updated today.

Edit: last three pictures are from today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1