is it against guy code to...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RageDoses, Feb 23, 2011.

1. to ask one of your friends ex's to go out with them, or at least just try to hook up with her???

before i look like a dick, this is my boy, known him forever and were pretty tight. he used to go out with this girl and it was like 2 years ago i would say., at LEAST one year, but probly more like 2, idk exactly

back when they were going out i didnt know her very well cuz she went to college with him and i didnt go to that school...but recently ive been visiting to that school a LOT and everytime i see her we always have a real nice conversation and i wanna fuck this girl so bad, and maybe get in a relationship with her, like shes a pretty perfect girl for me and honestly i think she likes me back...shes so down with the kinda tunes i listen to, she will eat certain drugs with me and she blazes and has one of the nicest bongs ive ever seen, and shs hot as fuck and totally cool

my boy has new GF now that hes been seeing for at least a few months, like 8-10 maybe, and hes totally in love with this girl, who is basically perfect for him

do u guys think it would be against guy code to ask this girl out? i mean my boy has a gf, he cant reserve 2 girls at once ya know? i dont get lucky that often and idk id really like to make something out of this situation, but idk cuz shes my boys ex ya know? what do u guys think?

2. Ask him first. If he give you the right away, shes all yours.

3. #3 DAVlD, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    i hooked up with my boy ex a couple times. although i asked him "you you mind if i get with xyz" "only if you don't give her one for me"

so after she told me she thought we should stop seeing each other as she was going to college i said ok. she blew me and i came on her face one last time and said "for geoff.."

priceless.

edit: make sure she wants you back nothing worse than asking and then not being able to hit it lol

4. Me personally, no. I wouldn't try to get with my dudes ex.
    It's just against my moral code.

Talk to your boy about it since you guys are so tight.

5. depends on how she looks.

6. i would ask him but idk...i dont want any added pressure if i tell him ya know? like i honestly dont think he would care too much, he has a girl hes in love with and hasnt gone out with this girl for a year or 2, like he has said to try to fuck her before (a long time ago) but he was really fucked up and hes one of those kids thats says a lot of things, but doesnt necessarily mean what hes saying, hes a big talker

i just dont wanna ask him and get the word that i can and try and get rejected ya know? like i havent had much experience with girls and id just feel embarassed getting rejected and having my friends know it...idk maybe that sounds weird but it sound right to me

7. Would you rather ask him and know for sure or fuck her and have him freak out? I doubt he will say no

8. I wouldn't do it..

9. #9 RageDoses, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011

shes pretty hot...id call her a 9...usually id consider her out of my league but idk shes always giving me all these signs that she likes me

like for example i went to a steve aoki show last thursday and i was sooooo shitfaced, probly the most drunk ive been in a while, and i pretty much blacked out for the whole show, all i remember is a few minutes of the opener...a ton of my friends were at the show and we were just dancing the whole time

so i see this girl at the afterparty and we start talking for a while...at this point im stil drunk but def not blackout anymore...we were talking about the show at one point and she said something about us dancing together and like typical me, drunk as fuck, im like "ah shit i dont even remember" and shes like "but we were dancing together"...i vaguely remember it but not really, when i told her that she sounded really disappointed, like she liked me...that made me feel like such a dick in retrospect, but legit i usually dont get that drunk, ill blame the alcohol an tell her sorry next time i see her

shes gotta know i like her...whenever i see her i go outta my way to talk to her and i talk to her for a while, just me and her...wish i was better at closing the deal lol

10. Ask him, he'll at least respect you for respecting guy code if you do. I think that actually is part of guy code, "Before dating your boy's ex, you must ask him first". Just bring it up casually as you guys are chillin, "Hey man, would you be pissed if I tried to get with so-and-so?"

11. Have you seen the phone commercial where they're on a ski lift and he chucks the guys phone? Cause that about sums this up.

12. I was thinking that when I read this. :smoke:

Edit: hahahhaha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Pll7Qm-k0[/ame]

13. also me and my friend are still tight and it did not ruin our friendship. but if he wanted to end it over a girl i wouldn't consider him much of a friend anyway.

14. LOL i was thiking this when i was making the thread...but its not like they still have intimate feelings for eachother anymore...now they are just friends

i mean im gonna have to ask him i guess, he knows im a good guy and wont like fuck her over or anything like a lot of our friends would

i was just seeing what the city has to say on this touchy subject

i honestly feel like he wouldnt care, i just feel weird asking him, idk

15. Man code huh? That's cute because nobody follows any damn guide and the best excuse for when you don't is "I was drunk."

Lol but honestly I'd tell him how you feel about the situation. It all depends on the whole situation and I don't mean that it's right or wrong but it could be really awkward if yall got semi serious and then you'd hang out with your friend with your new chick.

All in all I could care less if my friend hooked up with an ex of mine, I mean shit it's happened before. They are your ex for a reason and if you have to get jealous or mad your friend gets with somebody you aren't with anymore then you might want to question the friendship to begin with. It's not like he was married to her, that might be a little different, but same general thing applies, they aren't together for a reason.

16. this...

im pretty sure she likes me but idk for sure...partly why i dont wanna ask my friend...like she definetly likes me but idk if she could like me like more than just a friend

17. Just ask him if he'd be OK if you asked her out. If he says no, ask her anyway.

18. best thing would be to just do what you do but don't actually do it.. you know? if she's down be like i'm sorry i have to make sure xyz is okay with this i don't want anyone to hate us for what we're doing or some other cheezy stuff haha. that's what i did.. i would talk to her everyone so often and then at a school dance she was all over me "i want you inside me" blah blah so i asked him.. fucking high school daze.....

19. thats actually a really good idea, like the best, even tho it will probly give me blue balls haha

she will completely understand that

if i get that close to hooking up with her tho its gonna be REALLY hard to say no haha, shes so hot and cool as fuck

20. Man this shit happened to me, one of my best friends growing up dated this girl once we got to high school. And then they broke up and I fucked her. I sound like a piece of shit but dude, we're all young. You can fuck whoever you want. He's not gonna marry that chick. Or even his current girlfriend for that matter. Just go fuck her if you want to. :smoking:

p.s. Me and him weren't really best friends anymore and she was too fine.

still friends to this day though