IS IT A TRAP? gf and cigs

Discussion in 'General' started by dimepost9420, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I used to smoke cigs s while back and my girlfriend didn't care. I got really sick for about a month, I mean nonstop coughing so obviously I quit for that month. When I got better I was gonna start smokeing again but my girlfriend told me that I had quit for a month why not just keep it that way. I agreed and haven't smoked cigs. A few months ago I started smokeing black & milds, I was talking with my girl the other day and she said I already smoke black and milds why not smoke cigs?
    Do you think its a trap or is she serious?
    Thanks guys

2. Its a trap dumbass lol

3. I don't think girls like cigarette smokers anymore.

They also want guys to look like naked mole rats nowadays too.

*Also, girls don't talk unless they are scheming something.

4. It probably is a trap, its probably obvious too lol. I guess I just really wanted to start again

5. Your the mouse and rigs are the cheese. But you can't get that cheese with your gf in the way.

6. I don't think it's really a "trap" so much as her way of saying she thinks it's stupid that you quit cigarettes and now you're smoking Black and Milds instead as if it's really that much different. :p

7. Its a tarp!

8. [quote name='"junkiedays"']I don't think it's really a "trap" so much as her way of saying she thinks it's stupid that you quit cigarettes and now you're smoking Black and Milds instead as if it's really that much different. :p[/quote]

This sounds like its probably what she's thinking

9. The trap lies in the tobacco products. Drop that shit forever. :smoke:

10. I know I need to, but I'm stupid, so.....

Haven't had one in like 3,4 days tho. I'm trying :eek:

11. Aka a trap

12. Dude if you haven't had a smoke or a cigar or wtv in 3 or 4 days with ease, just stop now.... Trust me a real smoker can't go 30 minutes with out one or without getting on edge. Not proud but have been smoking for 6 years, stop while you can trust me.

13. Well i'm a girl and i think you're overthinking it, it probably doesn't mean anything except what she said lol. I actually wouldn't care at all if i had a boyfriend and he smoked cigs, it's your choice

14. Traaaaaaaaap

15. Dimepost how old are you? Im kinda curious . . . cigs have different effects at different ages . . .

16. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Dimepost how old are you? Im kinda curious . . . cigs have different effects at different ages . . .[/quote]

What do you mean by that?

17. That's the plan. Just never works out. Only reason i haven't smoked in a few days is because i'd rather buy beer than cigs to get me thru the days cuz bein sober sucks(again, i'm stupid). But when I have money again(2 days :hello:) cigs and booze go hand in hand. I'm, whats the word i'm looking for?.......ummmm compulsive? When I get the thought, I gotta follow thru, or else time will tick by slowly and i'll be thinking about it all day until I finally do whatever it is I wanted to do anyway. Stupid, or fuckin smart?(Don't answer that)

18. Dont think its a trap. I mean shes right. Your smokin blacks might as well smoke cigs too.

19. You're doing better than I. I bought a smokeless setup, but can't quite get in the habit of using it. I need to mix some oil in with a non-nicotine blend and try that. Really wish I had never started cigs. :smoke:

20. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Dimepost how old are you? Im kinda curious . . . cigs have different effects at different ages . . .[/quote]

It's a trap!