Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it a stereotype that Jews smoke hash not weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xfactor, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOT RACIST
    just interested

cuz my buddy made a comment that jewish people avoid weed and make it into hash instead

2. No lol i know a few jews that smoke weed.

3. hahaha never heard that one before. i'm jewish and i love me some green

4. would it be racist to say that i do not know a jewish person and would not be able to answer the question?

.... either i guess it would be the same as saying white guys like bongs and black guys like blunts

5. i think the black guys like blunts thing is true for sure

6. ya...uhhuh...sure you're not...;)

7. That makes no sense at all.

That is definitely not a stereotype I have ever heard of.

Edit: Is this a troll thread?

Ive noticed a lot of racially charged threads by random members (with low post counts) lately.

8. if black people dont all like blunts
    then why of the hundred times ive smoked with them they always used blunts

and white kids only use blunts 50% of the time.

9. I think most people do enjoy a good block of hash and that ain't racist at all

10. Anything racist is a sterotype.

11. yo u said it backwards

12. I'm Jewish, and I prefer dabs. But that's being stereotypical. It's preference, nothing else.

13. No, he didn't.

It's not a stereotype, anyway, and I know Jews who smoke weed. btw if you have to declare that you're not racist after saying something then whatever you said is probably racist.

14. How is this thread racist? I don't see how asking if Jews prefer hash over weed is racist in any way at all... Someone please inform me if I missed something lol

Anyways I am friends with a lot of Jewish people (me being partially Jewish as well) and they all smoke anything they can get. I believe that the stereotype is more directed towards morrocans. Jewish morrocans LOVE hash. It all depends on person to person though really.

15. #15 GodGaveUsWeed, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    No. Because Jews are greedy, and hash is expensive. So they would never buy it. >.>

Anti-semetic remarks will NEVER be tolerated here - WW

16. read before you assume...

17. I think that comes from the large amount of hash in the middle east since most stuff there is hash.

18. >anything racist is a stereotype

this is true. racism is nothing but belief in negative stereotypes (which by definition are not true).

>any stereotype is racist

stereotype: jews smoke hash, not weed. not a racist statement because jews are not a race.

which means i should edit my previous statement, if you have to declare you're not racist, then you are racist and in denial/guilt.

19. jews aren't a race they are a religion and ethnicity

20. jews are people who follow the religion known as judaism. they are not an ethnicity and they are not a race. as i said before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.