Is it a she?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HYDROCAKE, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Can anyone tell if this is a female on the pic, i thought it was too early but i'm a beginner so i don't know any better.
    It's not even a month old yet(is that too soon)

Or am I just a jackass?

Attached Files:

2. you can only determine sex when the plant stsrts to flower, it'll still be too early.........Peace out.........Sid

3. damn, look through other threads, im tired of tellin people the difference and wut a female and male look like......

its like this, males grow balls, and females grow hair thingies....and also they have pods, but when they arent pollinated, they fill up with THC......

4. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

We'll see if you fuckers get any of my harvest!

:) jk

5. No one says you have to answer every one with this question..

6. Then don't, ...........there will be no flaming here.......Peace out..........Sid

7. If you get a pic in focus close to the internodes I might be able to give you a good guess, I hope you go through the posts with some of the pics, The crazy people on this site might not be very friendly but they are verrrrrry knolegable. so if you have free time just cruise the forum and look for you answer its here trust me.

Peace

8. keep that to ya'self ........no more.........Peace out..........Sid

9. Thanks,
    Being new to growing is like the first day at a new school, you know the layout but yet its still confusing at times, you know? Believe it or not i do read other posts in the forum. Most ppl seem to grow indoors which is what a few months total growing.
    I havent ran across a timeline of when outdoor plants go through each stage, so when i saw the little hairs im like, ITS A GIRL. But now, a couple days later isee its just sprouting more leaves and getting bigger. It's almost as exciting as watching a child grow!
    What an exotic plant it is, i've never seen anything grow so fast with so much detail:)
    The next grow will be like riding a bike hopefully.
    Peace!
    Smoke On!!!