Is it a she or he....help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pinguy62, Feb 7, 2010.

1. I am new at this and need your help ....here are some pic...is it a male or female...or both

Attached Files:

2. I think you know what it is.....
    its a Dude!

3. Unfortunately looks like it's a "Him"...:-(

4. Bye, Bye baby boy. Hope that's not your only one.

5. But there are white hairs all over this plant could it be a hermi

6. Hairs are just part of the flowering process male or female...but that plant definitely has the ball sacks. :(

7. WONDERFUL:mad:....I WAS THINKING ON THE SAME LINE...HAD TRIED THIS 2 OTHER TIMES AND ALL WERE MALE...BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP...BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD....ANY TIPS

8. Buy Feminized seeds. :D

9. Back to the old days of High school biology... Remember this "Punnett Squares". While they apply of almost all living things. Chances of a female with non-feminized seeds is about one in four. I have found this to be SOMEWHAT true. I tend to grow 4 or more plants and end up with 1 or 2 females. This has been my experience... anyone else?

Here is the punnett square. The "rr" is the probability of a female (1:4). So grow 4 plants and chances are you will end up with at least one female. Now this is only true for say 4 seeds coming from the SAME mother plant.

[​IMG]

10. thanks I will try this on the next try

11. It is a hermie and should be destroyed. Hermie genetics are a BLIGHT in marijuana genetics and they have proliferated with amateurs trying to breed fem seeds. Hermies procreate hermies. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a guess--was this bagseed?

12. male all the way

13. bummer man...its a male even though this has already been answered lol.