is it a good or bad idea

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lifeisbull, Jan 10, 2011.

1. hey people whats up i was wondering what you guys think bout this and if i should b fine or it will b a bad idea, i live in a very good neightborhood all houses, i have plenty of space in my backyard, n a perfect place where the sun hits hard n all day no one goes in my backyard so i'm not concert i'm growing one plant, my only concern is helicopters, would a helicopter be able to tell is marijuana n would that bring problems or troubles to my house n property?? what you guys think.

2. probably not considering most would be looking for larger amounts. whenever you fertilize your plant it adds a thermal heat signal to your plant and thats how a helicopter finds the heat signal, otherwise it should be nothing to worry about.

3. A couple plants you be fine a whole field then you would have to worry lol

4. no probs at all!
    as spanyord says ,helicopters are looking for heat with there gear;)

enjoy your grow buddy:smoke:

5. yo thanks for all the replys ama go do it, plus is only 1 plant or 2 the most.

6. Well...whether any LEO overhead for you have it or not, there is a device that can read the "signature" of the reflected light of the foliage, and damned our luck if MJ doesn't have a unique signature. In other words, there is a gizmo that can look at vegetation and spot MJ from the sky.

You also need to consider odor. Even one flowering MJ plant can be smelled 100 up to yards downwind.

7. While MJ has its own heat signature, I do not believe its because of the fertilizer. I believe toastbiz is closer to the real reason. Something to do with how the trichs reflect light.

Overall I think it is a bad idea. Neighbors kick a ball in the yard, meter reader, someone peeks in, etc

I wouldnt do it

But helicopters? I would not sweat that. They arent looking in backyards. They are looking in woods for large plots