Is it a good idea...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tmane, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I'm sitting here waiting for my varsity basketball game and I'm wondering if I should smoke before oh no any advice? Usually I get really tired but if I start working out it might give a different affect.

2. Dont do it just celebrate after

3. Can you play stoned? I like to play high, but I'm way sharper sober. If you give a shit about the game I'd say smoke after

4. Nah. I hate sports high. I feel too much

5. Varsity? Probably your last year or two to make a serious impression. Why show up high? Unless you ride bench.

Either way, unless you're being drafted for college ball this is the last time you will play truly competitive ball. After highschool finding people who are interested and anywhere near your skill level is a toughy. Enjoy it and enjoy it at your full potential.

6. 99% of the time if you have to ask... it is a bad idea

7. If it was a game with a couple of friends for fun then sure toke away, but as for a varsity game? I would have to say no

8. ^ I second this notion

9. just wandering but where are you located? reason i ask is i have a friend who does this and had a game today lol; are you them..? haha

10. I'd say wait until after, but that's mostly because I know exercise tends to kill my high.

11. I'm very energetic when i ball high, but my skills downgrade. its like i lose perception of how far/close the rim actually is. cant think of exact word im thinking of. but i play better sober

12. depth perception?

13. Yeah I ride the bench as a sophomore only white guy on the team besides our point but I probably play 5 minutes a game... Got beat tonight oh well