Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it A Good Idea to Stay High 24/7

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 5, 2011.

1. So probably in a week,im gonna by a piece of hash as the size of your palm.I work at a restaurant,just wondering if it's a good idea to stay really high 24/7 untill I run out of stash.Also I don't give a fuck if anyone will realize that im high,most of the people around my know im a pothead,but they still like my lol.

the piece is around 20 Grams,maybe ill get a 30-40 gram one.

2. it'd really be a waste of money and hash to Stay high off it every waking second. Just my opinion really. If you have that much money to Waste..by all means go for it man...

But....smoking that much hash that often will have your tolerance SKYROCKETED...so dont expect NEARLY the same buzz even 1/3 of the way through the piece of hash, and DEFINITELY dont expect the same buzz off of any bud for a whilllle.

If I were in this position, I'd grab about a half o of some alright nuggets too, Always should mix hash and bud, more Even burn, and depending on the hash type, youll safe ALOT since some Will melt down and just go down into the bowlpiece itself...If youre gonna smoke straight hash only bowls, I'd use 2 screens or so, to be sure you didnt waste too much through tthe seepage..If you decide to get the bud too, pack ya a lil "nug plug" in the bottom, then a layer of finely chopped hash, then a lilll bit of bud on top, that way you arent Directly burning the hash, making the bowl last longer, and Somewhat Almost "vaporizing" the hash at first, dont throw the lighter Directly on it either, hold it a cm or two above the bowl and let the Ambient Heat from the flame "burn" the bowl. MUUUUUUCH MUCH tastier hits, and you wont burn thru it all so quick!

just all my .02 man. Do what you please with it. But ABOVE ALL...Enjoy!

3. I've been high now for almost 2 weeks straight and I've had a good time :p

I didn't pay for it though. Depends if you think staying high is worth the money.

4. I reckon edibles would work good for this. If you really want to be high every waking moment, take edibles at certain intervals - spaced far enough that you get buzzed again when you come down, and if you come down between smoke a bit. Alot of people say that messing around with different intake methods will reduce your tolerance somewhat, so it's worth a shot I guess.

5. Using any substance over and over in ANY way will make your tolerance go up Regaurdless, edibles will simply offer a longer more cost efficient and Different buzz than inhaling the combustion, well IF they're made Correctly....

6. I got fired from one of my jobs for being high, so try and be semi-careful. But to answer your question, blaze after work. Being high constantly is kinda messed up.

7. If you're good at managing it and don't be a bum 24/7, go for it.

I've spent 3 non-stop days on an eighth of a strong sativa and did wonders. But it's also $60 gone :(

8. I wouldn't call it "messed up". Some people Benefit GREATLY from being medicated on cannabis during their waking moments. I'm such a case....unfortunately due to legal shit right now I can't smoke up.....I'm still getting by fine, but When I COULD smoke, all the time everytime I had the chance/supplies, my Quality Of Life was heightened GREATLY.

Of COURSE....this is not true with any and/or Everybody....Most people will say they're better off being "high all the time", when many who don't benefit medically from cannabis use and simply use it as a recreational drug...simply crave a buzz above the feeling of Sobriety. Not saying thats what you're doing OP....just saying.

I agree though, I wouldn't bother smoking All the time, perhaps a few GOOD hits before work, cause from all my experience smoking before a job can SOMETIMES make the day seem 10x as long.....save the smoke for After you get off from work, like a "treat" for actually Accomplishing something. Not to mention knowing the paycheck you'll have coming in at the end of the week! A GOOD toke after a day of work is SOOO SOOOOOOOO damn more rewarding and Enjoyable than smoking alllllllll damn day just for the fuck of Smoking ALLLLL DAMN DAY......:wave: The high should Enhance your life brother, not Be It.:cool:

9. Too much of anything is bad. Staying high 24/7 is lame.

10. ya of course [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_pTE7vwJY&feature=feedf]YouTube - ‪All I Do Is Smoke Weed‬‏[/ame]

11. If you're not smoking Sativas all day, then by the end of the day you're gonna be very worn out. Sometimes even by the middle of the day, so just make sure you can handle being tired and sluggish or get some good Sativa bud.

12. I know I'm going to think of this clip when ever I have a relaxing Sunday just smoking all day. Thanks for posting :smoke:.

13. bah I wouldnt recommend it but if youre able to manage it I guess youre in for a good time lol..I'm high pretty much all the time (cant really say 24/7 but near) and I make sure I'm doing my normal life activities while being responsible i find I'm just way more comfortable when I'm high :bongin:

14. #14 blkarmphoenix, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry not to side-track, but did yoi get fired while high? Or was it at a later point because you were high? I smoke on my lunch breaks sometimes and I feel like getting fired WHILE blazed would probably be one of the shittiest experiences ever.

15. I've done the months on end no-sobriety/stoned and you get burnt quick man, especially hash, my buddy and I where out for about two weeks but had an oz of hash, we where cross eyed by the end of the two week, we both felt just slightly out of it, weren't to responsive by the end of it just completely spaced. Anyways if you've never done it and have no real responsibilities it can be fun for a lil bit but I can guarantee you will get burnt out and actually enjoy/want to be sober for a while.

Your tolerance will go up (understatement) and you will most likely get tired of cannabis and put it away for awhile or at least thats how it has worked in the past for me.

16. thats the name dont wear it out :hello:

17. I couldn't stay high 24/7, once that initial buzz wears off, any further smoke just makes me sleepy, won't buzz me any more

Just wait til after work and get mega-blazed

18. i personally would prefer to buy bud over that much hash...maybe SOME hash like a few grams to top bowls but damn

and i smoke weed everyday... but like in between other shit i've got going on, i'll wake and bake, go to work, come home smoke go out kick with people smoke with them, lately just in the car on the way to wherever were going..come home hit a snap or two, crash...

its not like im just sitting around doing nothing but smoking..

but it sounds like OPs got money to spend and a job that's chill with it so hey if thats what you wanna do go for gold :bongin:

19. Smoking 24/7 can be a bad thing. I have some friends who started getting weird when they started smoking all the time. Some people can handle it, others can't. Personally, I wouldn't want to because if you are high 24/7, that tends to take the fun out of being high.