is it a crime to buy 2 grams?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sleepyhouse, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Dealers should do it all, I mean like he's probably not going to deliver for 2 grams but my dealers deliver any place in the city for a quarter ($45) and up and my dealers deliver to my house for a half O (80$) and up and I live in the country.

But yeah most dealers do it all from single grams to how ever much you want thats how they make money but don't be upset if they say no because they have a bigger deal to do right than.

2. I only buy two grams at a time which is about 1.5-2 months worth for me. If you vape, its only reasonable.

3. Well last time I checked, wait... I'll check again.......

Yup, still illegal.

4. yes i am a highschool student, and there isnt a way that i can get any more lunch money. also, i go to a private school so im one of the few people that constantly has weed. so i cant really bum off anyone else, and even if i could i probably wouldnt.. i dont like to do that.

yeah, i have other people to call, and i did call somebody else so its all good :)

5. I would call that dealer a newb because he sounds like he doesn't even grow. And you probably get ripped if he doesn't have 2g's to sell you.

6. hes a high school student himself im pretty sure, so no, doesnt grow.
    and yes, i get better from others. thats why i call him only in emergencies.

7. alot of people dealing trip with sketch words when ordering OVER THE PHONE. stick to basics, hey man can i cruise and kick it for a bit? normally name the mintues you will be stayin, yo man, can i chill for twenty?

normally how it goes down around here. or maybe we keep it really lope :p

8. #28 NIXXXON, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    chill the fuck out OP. some people don't like to mess around with a couple of grams.

9. If your dealer usually does sell big ammounts to people (some do) then mabye he doesnt want to fool around with grams...

Try to find a highschool/collage kid, if im buying small amounts ill usually just call one of them up. If i am buying bigger then i have other people to call.

Seems like he was really rude about it though, thats wierd...