Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LilHomie420, May 26, 2010.

1. Well my friend loves to crush up triple stacks of thizz and put it with his Ktown Bud and but it in his bowl and toke up. is it a bad idea to Mix Weed with Exstacy?

2. why would you smoke pills

3. [​IMG]

4. I dont know my friend does it and we get super high.

5. Try it one time without the pills and see if you still get "super high"...You might be surprised.

I'm sorry, I guess I've seen one too many deaths related to mixing that I tend to stick with the rule of one-thing-at-a-time...

6. naw dont do that.

in fact dont do ecstasy right now at all
    wait and do it with girls

7. "Stacks" don't mean shit. It's mostly fillers and binders. They can fit however much MDMA without making the pills thicker because of the actual dose needed.

8. I dunno enough about exstacy but im pretty postive the act of smoking pills is not good...

9. no, its just stupid. first of all, smoking ecstasy wont do much of anything for u, its just a waste of your money. second: if u do weed when you are rolling you wont feel the effects of weed at all, you will just feel the ecstasy

10. dude, you obviously need to take the pills, crush them down, roll it up into a pure pill joint and smoke it...this is the ONLY way it will work. hahahhahahahha

11. i ROFL

12. Pop that shit, wait an hour and start smoking a blunt an hour, while drinking a water bottle each hour.

Then you'll know what the high that you're supposed to get by combining these two drugs together. You won't complain, trust me. Get some ladies though.

Maybe you're shits cut with crack cocaine though and that's why you're getting so "high." Not trying to scare you or anything, :p.

13. #13 HerbaIist, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010

Oh and by the way, I'm not saying coke is safe in any way :p just saying that it's safer than a lot of other chemicals that could be in your shit

What Mr Blunt said is SOOO TRUE. I'd say take your thizz then smoke. Don't drink alcohol with it until you're experience (I personally never do, fuck that. Just like I don't drink when I'm leanin...just who I am). You're gonna come off that first smoke, and just feel the rolls comin on...It's awesome.

Oh and Blunt said cut with crack cocaine. Well your shit is actually probably cut with some sort of street amphetamine that is probably not as safe (or expensive) as white, and many binders (unless you know the dude pressin the shit) so for God's sake, don't smoke it.

Happy Rollin my man :hello:

14. Nah, dont fuck around with that. One drug at a time, done the right way. Dont smoke x, swallow it.

15. I was just shooting for the best case scenario, :p. Not sure why you wouldn't just pop it in the first place though.

16. ex has tons of shit in it lol ..... idk if ud wanna be smokinn that

17. What kind of dumb ass tries to smoke ecstasy?