Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It A Bad Idea To Eat A Meal After Consuming An Edible On An Empty Stomach?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thehandmagic, Jun 26, 2014.

1. I was wondering if I ate a meal after i consumed an edible on an empty stomach would effect the effect of the edible

2. depends on how the edible effects you. Do you get crazy high when you eat an edible or do you get a regular smoking kind of high? For me edibles are too crazy and I get retarded high off of them. Not even after I eat something will the high go away, it might go down a little but not much for me. 

3. Wait about 15 mins before you eat, and it'll be fine. That's worked for me, even though i've only had edibles a few times. It might depend on your organism too, how fast your digestive system works etc..

4. Just eat more edibles

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've wanted to try edibles really bad but they kinda scare me because i don't want to get violently too high  :hippie:

6. It will probably still work. It would be better if the meal went first though.

last time i took an edible i dont think i felt it too much.

but i heard its better to eat it on an empty stomach?