Is is cheating...

Discussion in 'General' started by retarded, Aug 16, 2003.

?

Is it cheating sending another girl text messages when you have a girlfriend?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Who fucking cares?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. :(

No, it's not cheating. I have a million things to say but it will be a big blur so I'll stick to the "No, it's not cheating" line. Good luck...do what makes you happy!

2. damnnn

3. Tell me about it! I'm in the dog house so bad....

4. no its not cheating

5. You sure your girlfriend doesn't visit these forums???
    Hehehe...

I think texting is far from cheating, especially if it's just friendly chat...

6. As far as I know she doesnt look at the city, she isnt a smoker!, I'm sure she would of said by now if she did lol

7. niccah that shit aint no mother fuckin' cheatin'

8. find any other reaveling goods?

you know that place has to be loaded with em...

9. ummm... why are you outside my window??

10. YOUR window???
    You mean MY window...
    What are YOU doing in MY house?!?

11. Its cheating is she thinks it is and you have something to worry about. If you have something to hide you shouldnt be hiding it. If it was a legitimate friend you should have no second guessings towards telling your GirlFriend.

:)

12. Nah...
    I have a friend who can't even talk to or about another girl without his girlfriend getting all pissed off...
    I went over to visit him, and over lunch I started talking about a highchool friend of ours...
    His girlfriend asks if this friend was pretty...
    And I said yes...

For some reason my friend's girlfriend got all pissed at my poor friend who didn't do or say anything...
    So...
    Sometimes there are somethings that aren't wrong, but you'd still prefer your girlfriend didn't know...