Is is a cold sore?!?!?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ninja scrub, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Or could it be something else? I bit my lip about five minutes before i noticed it, could it just be swelling from me biting my lip?

Ahhhhh.jpg

2. Hard to tell,are your lips really dry or crusty?

3. it just looks a bit swollen....

Cold sores are completely different, and disgusting. Theyre like open wounds....

4. Yeah, they were really dry for the last three days because i keep forgetting to get more chap stick.

5. Ok, i'm just always paranoid about getting lip herpes.

6. upon extended consideration

HERPS

ITS HERPS

7. You have herpes or hpv on your face. That is what you get for sucking all those strange cocks.
    :wave:

8. Hey, the only cock i suck is my own! Jk, im not that flexible... and i dont think i wanna be.

9. I think cold sores are typically around the lips and mouth not directly on the lips, so yeah.

10. always happens to me when i bite my lips, get swollen as fuck then hurts like hell then gets numb and then i 4get about it lol

11. Some times i also accidentally bite my lips, and there are no chances of infection, it will cure itself. Don't worry about that.

12. You been kissing any toads lately ?

[​IMG]

13. It looks like you got herpes. Just go to the doctor and treat that shit. And sucks that you got it on your lips :(

14. Looks like a roach burn

15. Holy shit, i forgot about this thread!
    Anyway, it wasnt lip herpes it was just swollen from me biting it. It's kinda obvious given that it didnt show up until after biting my lip, but i was fucking stoned (had to start a very long T-break the next day so i decided to smoke all the weed i had)

16. Liar!