Is ILGM Stopped Shipping to Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ilovegrowingmarijuana, Apr 24, 2021.

1. I have tried to process the order at ILGM website. However, at the checkout there was no option for Australia. Miss you ILGM my favorite breeder.

Happy growers please suggest me other breeder for Australia.

Attached Files:

2. sending seeds to you in Au is crossing that Federal line ...is a No no like going interstate in the us

try herbies in the uk imo

3. Yes it's a shame they have stopped.
    Some possible alternatives appear to be Weedseedsexpress or maybe Gorilla Seeds.
    I haven't bought from either but I've seen good feed back from Aus customers on Weedseeds.

Goodluck.

4. #4 GroBuddy, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    ILgm selection and price suck last I looked anyways they've progressively grown their options but mostly just cross whatever they have

Personally I've used pacific seed bank for 3 years. Some shipments take a month but the majority arrive in a couple weeks. They have over 500 strains when you combine autos with fem at 30 bucks for 3 seeds if you pay by mail you get 3 free seeds granted ILgm has what buy ten get ten me personally I'll create my own seeds I don't need 20 or spend a hundred or more for twenty of the same seeds.

I'm on ILgm emailing list so I get all the deals sales and new arrivals

5. Hi GroBuddy,

Thanks for that suggestion. I hadn't heard of them.
    Looks good and like yourself, I'm not looking for lots of seeds.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We temporarily have to pause shipping to Australia as we are currently experiencing a lot of trouble getting new stock in.
    We are super bummed out about it too! We hope to be able to resume shipping to Australia in the near future but at the moment we can't make any promises as to when this will be. I hope you can find a good place to order some seeds from for the time being.

Feel free to sign up here to be the first to know when we are able to ship to Australia again!

7. i read this this thread a while back after finding ilgm stopped AU shipping...which was really disappointing

after reading a bit i found that this was helpful

8. #8 ilovegrowingmarijuana, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Keep an eye out for there comps and promotions! This turned up from Team Vault today! 20210712_132144.jpg

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. here is another local one that was sugested, says they ship locally like the reddit ones
    https://www.kangaseeds.store

edit: i have heard of the vault but ilgm used to always come from within australia, it never came from outside, even when at first i thought it would, just the border thingy drives anxiety heh.
    i stuck with ilgm for a while because everything was marked with local postage