Is Idaho ever gonna legalize weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GanjaGoddess7, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Does anyone know anything on the status of Idaho legalizing weed? Even if its just for medical? I know Washington and Oregon have already done it, but is this just too much of a red state for it to happen? I toke for recreation AND medical reasons (chronic pain, mental issues), and almost everyone I talk to knows and doesnt care, heck my parents only issue with it is that its illegal, but they tell me to just be safe and stay out of trouble. I actually like this state, and I dont want to have to move just to prevent myself from going to jail. Please, if anyone knows anything, let me know!

2. when that solar flare wipes everything out lol

3. you are sol

4. Shitty. Well I'll keep hoping, and if it comes down to it I'll just go to Oregon or Washington.

5. Not while the Aryan Nation still has it's headquarters in Idaho. If that's tolerated, it says a lot about the political climate of the state.

6. I am from Idaho. But I don't think it'll ever get legalized, and it's because it is too much of a red state. Don't forget the Mormon population is very high, and no way in hell they will ever vote to legalize it.

Here in MT, it's also a red state, very red. Aryan Nation out the yin yang here as well. But a lot of people care about personal freedom as well.

7. Yeah I know the aryan nation and the fucking Klan have a lot of influence here, and the mormons. Maybe if they just toked a damn bowl they'd all chill the fuck out and quit hatin' on everyone and everything.

8. But that might interfere with drinkin' cousin Jeb's moonshine and teachin' that bitch of a wife some respect!

9. im in utah and itll probably never be legalized

10. dont hold your breath

11. Too many Mormon's, the church runs the state same for utah. I've worked in idaho a lot. what a beautiful place to live..

12. Idaho will probably be the VERY LAST state to legalize. unless we happen to get a president with some balls to legalize it at a federal level.