Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Hotboxing Dangerous?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuclear Mudkip, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and three other friends are all gonna put in $5 or $10, then pool our money together and buy 1.5g or 2g with our money.

Is it dangerous for us to blaze it in a tent and hotbox it? And this is only my second time smoking weed, so do you think I'll be able to tolerate all the smoke without having a panic attack?

2. No its fine :)
    Hotboxing isn't a BIG THING... just make sure you don't start steaming up in there, be sure to get a breath of fresh air.

Have fun with your friends :)

3. Are you prone to panic attacks? And no, it isn't dangerous, but if you like your tent be careful because you will burn a hole or two in the ground sheet once you're stoned.

4. Umm no age police but most likely you will suffocate

5. Being your second time, it could be a little much, but no matter how fucked up you get, just stay calm and you won't freak the fuck out and green :smoke:

6. 5 or ten dollars of tree . . . . get your money together and get some weight!

7. $5 or $10 each.. theres at least 4 of us going, perhaps five.. we're smoking probably around 2g of weed in a tent, whats the prob?

8. #8 Herbal54, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    If you looked at that... thats 0.5g a guy.

It seems not alot to the casual tokers :p
    But the less the better i think, as long as it gets you high.
    Lol after reading below that the guy you had quoted read it wrong, ironically i read it wrong too, so yeh,... forget this :p i didn't see "each guy" xD

9. I read it wrong, 10 per head might work . . . . . either way have fun in the hotbox, keep your heads about you and look out for security and cops

10. Hes not underage he just has a pokemon as his screen name.

11. I've gotten overwhelmed in hotboxing situations before and felt a sudden intense need for some fresh fuckin' air. :p

If you feel that coming on, just leave the tent. Make a deal with your buddies that if anyone feels the need to do so, no one will be a dick about breaking the hotbox seal. ;)

12. ha ha no man its fine its pretty good if you ask me, i smoked in cars and small rooms filling the area with smoke this means your constantly breathing in the smoke even if your not smoking even for friends that dont smoke they should at least feel relaxed just make sure you dont stave of oxygen

13. Just don't smoke it all in one go. Have a little, and then just sit and talk, play your music and have a good time. Later, smoke a bit more, and repeat until pleasantly stoned! :smoking:

Panic attacks are fairly rare and usually happen when you feel unsafe and paranoid to begin with. You guys should be just fine! :D

Granny (toking WAY longer than you've been alive! ;) LOL)

14. Tent just seems like a bad idea to hot box, most have a open roof or plenty of ventilation on the "ceiling", and if all that is taped or something then it will get hot in there fast unless its really cold out where you live
    but leave the zipper to just the bottom of the tent door open so you can slide out if need be but not let all the smoke out and fuck the rest of them.

15. I don't get people saying that OP should be buying more. Like someone said, that comes out to at least half a gram per person, and half of a gram of weed in one night for someone's second time is a SHIT ton.

16. I smoked in a tent 3 separate times, no one burnt a hole in the tents.

And OP, it's not dangerous.

17. you may get so high that you die

18. Not dangerous at all, me and my friends hotbox in my old jeep grand Cherokee all the time.

only thing is, if anyone smokes cigarettes, tell them to go outside or the cig smoke will burn everyones eyes and kill your buzz.

19. Haha, happens to me every time

20. I was born in the 90s. If you were born in the 90s and didn't like Pokemon, somethings fucking wrong with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.