Is Hemp Depot Still Legit (Reliable)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pass the pipe, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I stumbled upon HD and noticed they accept cash while on top of that the reviews on it aren't bad (couldn't find any real complaints) but all the reviews are a few years old. So has anyone used this HD in the last 6 months or so and know if they're still legit or no as in if they would recommend them?

2. Totally thought this said home depot lol. I was about to be like "you mean they stopped taking cash??" lol.

3. I ordered from them about 2 months ago... Nothing but good things to say about them... I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.. I give them a 9 out of 10.. :cool:

4. it's from CA

how reliable would it be to order and have them sent to the USA?

5. I'm southeast USA... no problem.. in fact I have never had a problem getting seeds from Canada..

Thats good, Which strain did you get and how long did it take you to get your them?

7. As in how long did it take for your letter to get to them and then how long after that did you get it in the mail? Also did you pay cash or by Money Order? Any other input is greatly appreciated thanks.

8. I just placed an order to HD and im in South Western Ontario, and their seed bank is in Ottawa, about an 8 hour non-stop drive from where I am. I sent my order in on wednesday, nothing yet, but its the weekend so thats normal, hoping for a confirmation email by monday or tuesday the latest. 

I paid with cash and got my seeds 5 days after they sent me a email..

I just sent another order this morning.. I got TGA Agent Orange the first time and this time I ordered DR Atomic Blueberry Jam...

10. Thats fast, how long from when you sent in your order did you get the confirmation email?

11. Anyone else got anything to pitch in on this seed bank?

12. Just got my email saying they received my payment... :hello: 

13. #14 pass the pipe, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:30 PMBenderbob
    Just got my email saying they received my payment...

Was the 5 days it took in business days or just 5 days overall?

14. well it took a little longer this time but it wasn't their fault.. 2 weekends and 2 holidays later and I now have them in my hand.... :hello: 

15. #16 markjonesss, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    <div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);"><div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;"><div style="margin:0px;"><blockquote></blockquote><blockquote>   just wanna stop by and say that i ordered a pack of C99 x DC from cannacopia and they came in completely crushed to a pulp.
    any one have experience with their customer service? i sent them an email about it but on the site it says they're not responsible after it's been shipped. bleh :/ now my plans are fairly halted.
     </blockquote>

</div></div></div> 
    </div>

16. OMFG ON TOP OF BEING AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER THIS STUPID NEW FUCKING FORMAT IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DELETE MY POST AND EDITING ISN'T AN OPTION JUST FUCKING LOOK AT IT FUCK YOU GRASS CITY AND SUCK MY DICK

Easy there Mr. Jones........it's going to be alright. We don't allow this kind of outburst on Grasscity but since you are frustrated trying to learn our new software, I'll let this one slide.

Chunk

18. Be careful are scammers i never received my seeds.[​IMG]

Be careful are scammers i never received my seeds.[​IMG] 

19. Be careful are scammers i never received my seeds.[​IMG]