Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is he stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lnhaleTHC, Dec 15, 2011.

1. #1 lnhaleTHC, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    Ok correct me if im wrong but me and my brother were talking today and he claims when we smoked like last week, he woke up high the next morning(hes no a smoker). i call bullshit so is this even possible

then he was going on about why i shouldn't be smoking and shit because weed kills your brain cells and makes you stupid, i even showed him studies disproving this but he says they just make that shit up.

Im 18 and can make my own decisions but please tell me your opinion on his statements.:confused:

2. You don't wake up high, but I have found that when going to sleep really baked, I wake up feeling slightly abnormal(groggy, maybe?) for the first five minutes.

3. Maybe he mistook that weird tired delirium you feel after a good high as actually BEING high. Groggy does not equal high... but I feel like the groggy I feel after being high is different than when I go to bed sober.

4. Weed hangover equals nice, Which leads people to believe there still high. Just my opinion :)

5. Yeah he just felt a bit gorggy, I get like that sometimes when I smoke really late or a lot through out the day.

Your friends an idiot though. Have him watch the Union.

Should straighten him out.

6. he meant overnight so like 8 hours so...hes bullshitting

7. I've smoked a large amount the night before and woken up out if it. If I was a novice like you claim he is, I can see why he would consider this waking up high.

8. He doesnt like it. Tell him that and let it go.

/confrontation.

9. I had friends back in high school that I would smoke with at night, go to bed, and in the morning they said they still felt stoned?
    Never happened to me though.

10. its my brother not my friend, but he is a idiot when it comes to weed. only way he smokes is if our friends are around and he doesn't want to be left out i guess.