Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is he stoned???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Ha. Rant.

Do you feel better now that it's off your chest? Get high again :)

2. Hahaha whats funny about the original post is that I was reading it and I thought he was high earlier in the story. Right about the part where he went RAAR...I loled...Dots are symmetrical. And precise yet affected by their own system of gravity and life and atoms of the computer machine itself. And teh internets.

3. Uh..

This thread is fucking old.

4. To be honest it sounds like you have some sorting out to do (Not to be a douche). Take a break from the chronic bro. You will see shit through clear eyes and get your life sorted out, but you have to work at it. Sorry if that was rude or what you didn't want to hear, but breaks from weed are always a good thing.

5. hahaha guys, thread is from 3 years ago...

EDIT: oh wait, nope...it's 6 years...

6. Holy jesus im stoned!!!!

7. Hahaha let's resurrect this thread every three or four years. YOLO :bongin:

8. [​IMG]

9. I'm still here.

Miss these folks!

And the butterflies are still cool as fuck.