Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is he still going?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Canabitious, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this message is more oriented towards other Ontario, Canadians, but if you have any knowledge on this please feel free to reply. I have been searching for doctors in the Ontario area who will actually consider signing a recommendation without me having to pay $250. Sadly I have no choice since finding a doctor that will actually sign is impossible, even with legit reasons.

Does anyone know if that guy up in Coe Hill is still doin his thing after the raid? Last I heard it scared a lot of the doctors into "retiring" from signing recommendations =S Please somebody, help!

Note: If this is in the wrong section please notify me and I will fix it, or if mods would like to move it for me feel free :)