Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is he smoking plates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EHSMom13PTA, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think my son may be smoking plates or bowls of mary jane. First of all he has always been a bit of a nerd he is always on the video games and has no friends. When he turned 18 he didn't move out. My husband told me if he was smoking I would know because mary jane stinks I don't know what it smells like but my son always smells like fecal matter. Both his clothes and his hands. I have seen reefer madness and I'm scared for him. I am also scared I might get kicked off of the PTA if they find out. What do I do? Sorry if this is the wrong section mods I'm just so flustered.

2. No. End of story. Start trusting your son.

3. Well stated

4. Obvious troll is obvious.

5. Do not feed the troll.

6. And your son is 18 so piss off a lil.

Plus if he smells like [shit] then maybe he needs to wash.

7. Wow. Troll. GAYDAR. DING DING DING. OH SHIT. FOUND YOU OP. :rolleyes:

8. If he smells like "fecal matter" then I doubt what you smell is marijuana.

The "plate" your talking about is actually called a bowl, which yes marijuana is smoked out of. If you want to see what they look like google "glass smoking pipe" and you can see.

Just because he doesn't have many friends and sits and plays video games all day doesn't mean he smokes.

What is PTA? I doubt you'd get kicked off. I doubt anything would ever happen to YOU if someone found out your son smoked weed.

From what you're saying, I doubt he smokes. If he does, who cares? If you care, then have a serious talk with him. Ask him "Do you smoke marijauna." If he responds hostile, he may smoke, or he may take it offensively. If he's cool about it, chances are he doesn't smoke.

Just don't be too overbearing. If you don't want him smoking, let him know. But don't assume anything just because he is a "nerd" or because of the fact he still lives at home. That's not very nice, let alone motherly.

Like I said, investigate more, or have a talk with him.
    DO NOT under any circumstances, go through his stuff, or walk in when you smell it. ALWAYS confront the day after you catch your son smoking. Never piss of a high person, because you never know how that certain individual will react.

9. Everyones so quick to feed the trolls around here.

10. Lol this post seemed a lot funnier in my mind while I was keyed.

11. Your son is smoking madddd plates, hide your silverware, quick!

12. "the union" changed my life, this is a smart man

13. Hahaha not gonna lie that was pretty funny.

On the off chance this is serious, your son is not only smoking, but the fecal matter smell is often a sign of someone abusing heroin. I would be very concerned, you should confront your son about this before he starts doing some pretty degrading things for a quick fix.

14. Hence my post not requiring more than the one line I posted. I figured it was a troll, considering 99.9% of these posts are, but on the off chance it was a psychopathic mom (I gave the benefit of the doubt to the fact that there were no typos), then she'd have her answer quick and simple.

/Thread. T-Minus 5 minutes before a mod locks it.

15. Lol rofl shiiiit that crscked me up.

16. fucking trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

17. wtf.

wash your troll

18. EHSMom13PTA.

orginal. :p

19. This thread was money in my mind. Like KrispyKush epic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.