Is he ripping me off?

Discussion in 'General' started by WeaveAndWish, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so recently I found out I have a connect right next to me. I've only bought from him a few times, all without scales. But, the first few times I never asked for a scale.

This time I asked to use one just to make sure it was appropriate weight and see how much I can trust him. He says he has one but he would have to dig for it. He was gonna sell me an amount for $20 but I only wanted 10 at the time and I got 2 small nugs. He tells me they weight to around 1.4 or 1.5 which seems expensive anyway. So I just give him the money and get the 2 small nugs.

$10 seems expensive for this amount. It doesn't exactly look like much and maybe even just 1 gram. Which is not worth $10..that's way to expensive for the stuff around here..I'll include some pictures.

Attached Files:

2. also, click the pictures to get a bigger image. I use the nickel as reference.

My iPhone doesn't give it much justice.

3. That's a good dime, doesn't look like 1.5.

4. Thats 10 dollars worth of weed dude

5. Firstly did you steal someone elses sig... -_-

and 2ndly that seems legit for $10.

6. ًive seen dubs that size , relax bro it's a good dime

7. Didn't I post this in apprentice tokers?

And what would you guys think about getting a quarter of this stuff for $50?

8. Your a weird little man arent you, that is a good size for a dime, dont get greedy now
    -__-

9. How am I being weird :( You just don't understand the prices we usually get here. I'm also asking how you guys think of the quality...from what you can tell.

10. You get what you pay for, you ask us to tell you what we think, and you dispute it? wtf, do we know about your prices, we know a dime costs $10, and is usually .5.. that Looks like more then .5 to me.

11. #12 EndoMANIAC, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks like decent mids, $50 seems reasonable.

12. Who's disputing what around here? Did I critisize any of you for your responses? No. I didn't. I'm questioning whether it seems worth it, how the quality looks, and about how close to a gram that looks. Does it seems below or above a gram? Close to 1.5? He sold it to me as 1.5 That's what I'm asking.

13. are the nugs really dense or leafy and shitty? you get what you pay for. this dealer must be a d bag if hes gonna be like "oh yea i got a scale but i dont use it."

dont settle for an eyed-out sac cuz then shit like this happens

14. Dude, i think your weird because you come off all uptight about buying bud, like a dime is some exact weight, you win some you lose some. I would be happy to pay 10 for that bud, looks nice and crystally, what is the smell like and is it sticky? Looks pretty dense too, def about 1.5- 1.7...

15. Also, dime isn't a weight, so saying ".5" as if that's a going amount for a dime is absurd. And I'm pretty sure a dime would contain more than .5 unless it's real good. I can see some crystals on these but I know they're not dank or anything crazy.

16. And did you steal somebody elses signature?

17. I don't mean to be uptight about it. And I wasn't really asking for an exact weight, I was just asking a ballpark guess about how close you think (by what you can tell) that is to 1.5

It seems kind of compacted, it's not fluffy or anything. It does have a good smell.

18. I mean yeah, I just used it because I like Alice in Wonderland and Cheshire cat. And I like the saying that's going with it.

19. I would pay $20 for a quarter of that and as far as $10 goes I wouldn't be thrilled nor pissed.

But I would be stoned:smoke: