Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is hash supposed to taste like weed? im new to this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gematric, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ive never smoked hash til now and its my own and i bought it. it looks like hash. but it has this kinda gasoline-ish taste, theres a hint of bud with it but idk its weird. is it supposed to taste weird?

2. It is made from bud so yes, but it really depends on the methods they used to make it and how pure it is. What color is the hash? And does it spark when you burn it?

3. its blackish/brown with a little bit of green. it sparks but like its not ashing

4. Well it shouldnt spark big but little flickers are ok. Hash is usually supposed to be a light to dark brown but little green spots are just bud in it which is fine. Hash burns for a long time so putting a small nug of hash will smoke 5 times as much as a nug of bud the same size.

5. I love your signature it made me lol +rep

OP, hash tastes somewhat like bud, but it isn't the same depending on the methods. If you made QWISO, then it won't taste much like weed. There are a lot of different methods for making hash so it really just depends.

6. If it crackles it is probably just water in it. Sparking usually means there is butane and was done incorrectly. Doesn't sound good OP!

7. since when did weed taste like gas though? =o

but either way it depends on how it was made... might have been extracted or some shit with butane by some kid who had no idea what he was doing...and then sold it to someone who had no idea what they were buying lol

8. Should not taste like gas

9. The taste of gas is leftover butane meaning it wasn't done properly. You can still smoke it but it'll taste nasty.

10. Post up pictures.

It's smell and flavor is strong, aromatic, and rather spicey. Depending on the strain, it can smell floral, minty, piney, citrusy, etc. if it gets you high, then there should be no big deals.

11. #11 As Above So Below, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    Yeah from all the hash I've had it should taste pretty good. The stuff I get always tastes top notch. It definitely tastes like some dank ass bud. It's not going to taste Exactly the same as regular bud but it should still taste good. Maybe it's a good gasoline smell? I know Sour D can have a hint of gasoline, but only a hint. Its ash should be pure white. At least that's what all my hash has done.

Is it a big black clump? If it is make little "snakes" out of them and smoke those.

12. if its soapbar then they mix it with diesel what color was it brown or black?

13. ^ it was just some guy who made bho or some crap and didn't do it right...so the guys getting a nice lungful of butane everytime he takes a hit

14. Butane??? but thought it evaporates it should of been fine if he left it long enough i never done Bho but i seen it on youtube looks like a bad idea anyways ive done gas n it started messing with my head i was seeing things i had a vision of not been able to breathe i seen people it was freaky put me off doing it ever again.

they think weed causes schizophrenia n theres legal gas around that does this to ya makes me wonder like

15. i always thought hash had a different taste from regular bud

16. You can def taste the difference between hash and weed. It could be poorly made, not properly stored or it could be crappy hash with something added to make it look better

17. My hash usually tastes creamy/flowery..smells sorta like a really nice cotton or something