Is hash good/worth it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Sep 30, 2015.

1. So my guy has a bunch of stuff labeled and everything supposedly from California, he has hash which I've never tried before and he's selling it for $30 a g. The expendable part of my budget for this week would allow me to grab 5 grams (10/g) or 2 and 1 gram of hash so is it worth it?? Would it be a treat since my 2 week 2 break is over tonight?! Or is it nothing special?

2. I like hash myself, don't know everyone elses opinion, but I'd say it's worth it.

3. I have about 15 minutes to decide so any input would be greatly appreciated!

4. Is it a stronger high or something? Or would you say it's the same strength if I had topped my bowl with kief?

5. If it is from a reputable source it will be worth it. Does it have to last all week?

6. Not the hash, to be honest I'm expecting that hash to last hopefully three sessions?

7. Probably last three, how you going to smoke it? I always roll it into a little ball and put it on top of some herb in my bowl.

8. That's exactly what I was going to do haha. So would you say it's stronger than topping a bowl with kief?

9. Well since it's supposedly from Cali I assume it will be worth it.

10. If you can get some bomb hash I would say go for it. Nothing like a fat bottle toke.

11. Picked up a gram of train wreck hash, let's see how this goes 🏻

I'm going to smoking some realllly dank blue dream straight from Canada so the hash combined with the bud should do something big!

12. Let us know how you like the hash. I've never tried it either and know where to get it, but don't know if I should.

13. #13 Rickey_Spanish, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Live_Life" data-cid="22049217" data-time="1443576277">So my guy has a bunch of stuff labeled and everything supposedly from California, he has hash which I've never tried before and he's selling it for $30 a g. The expendable part of my budget for this week would allow me to grab 5 grams (10/g) or 2 and 1 gram of hash so is it worth it?? Would it be a treat since my 2 week 2 break is over tonight?! Or is it nothing special?

Not sure but from the sounds of it being 30/g are you talking about concentrates like shatter/wax/rosin/crumble? Or like straight up old school hash? Because I'm Canadian and unless you got the dankest shit around we are pretty firm on 10/g for bud and hash, sometimes 15 for hash. I remember one week when me and another buddy both had hash and bud, that week we would smoke roughly 3-4 bowls of just enough bud to cover the bowls hole then top it with ALOT OF KEIF then put "hash turds" on top, oh boy, i HIGHLY recommend it. I had a pressed hash from keif(lesser quality in my opinion) and my buddy had cold water hash. That was a good week my friend, i hope you can experience such levels of highness from your hash

14. If it's legit hash or hash oil, you'll be in for a treat!

15. I would've just spent the extra on BHO.
    I'm not a fan of hash. 75% of the time it's shit. Not to mention that's expensive as fuck if you're paying $10/g for bud.

16. I mean it tasted good and the first night I used it I did get pretty high... But I also had extremely dank bud so idk if the hash was necessarily the main reason. The next few days after I felt like I got the same amount of high as usual, maybe a little higher with the hash but nothing that I could really tell. Tasted really great tho at least haha.

17. As ignorant as it might sound the question of hash vs plant is sort of like this: "You want to buy some fresh flowers today?" or "Fresh flower shit today!"

if you know what you are buying, you don't have to ask.

18. Having never tried it, asking if it's worth the buy seems pretty reasonable to me.

19. Hash is a generic term, and could be several differently processed products. Bubble hash, ice hash, or screened hash are the most common. I like hash, but not enough to buy it very often.

20. Meh, in my experience, hash is very dank if you are looking to smoke yourself to sleep, but other wise I am content with weed. I feel like I can make weed last longer, plus it not as expensive. You should at least try hash just to see what its like, but its not anything special unless you have the money to buy a good amount of it.