Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is hash any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Hashed Out"']Eventually you will come across someone who makes it, or is being supplied from a medical state. There's 16 medical states. But if your not in one, you'll get charged out the ass and its not worth it.[/quote]

Yep I am in Cali and u have to pretty much give it away out here there is so much. After outdoor summer grows i will usually have 4-5 hundred gal trash bags of trim and that is more than enough to make about a lb of some fine bubble hash.

2. I shall be medical soon! I'm so going to try some hash!

3. no hash sucks people just waste tons of weed on it because it sucks

4. All input is great, Please care to debate your side of hash being bad? I'm not disagreeing or agreeing I'm just trying to get your side since everyone else said it was like bomb as fuck.

5. Lol honestly don't even waste your time man. It's common sense, backed by science, that hash is stronger than bud. Better is subjective.

6. Alright thanks man!

7. the short answer is yes.

8. Awesome! short and sweet. :D

9. I only had hash when I was out in Amsterdam, but it was fucking awesome.

10. I hope to one day score and get some hash but when I get medical I assume that I will be able to get it.

11. Hash in my opinion is much better than flower. For a few reasons. Even though I cant ever pass up a super dank flower when smoking it there are carcinogens associated with smoking it and hash is usually 70-90% THC. Leaving no carcinogens. It is also very potent so you dont have to smoke very much of it at a time to get ripped. And hash can be made from "Mids" or "Regs" which are cheap and making a decent ISO wash hash, or BHO is much better than smoking the regs and if you make the hash yourself get a super dank concentrate for the same price.

12. I am moving to almost all hash, either purchased or home-made. I did my first run of an 1/8th on Wednesday. Still have half of it left...
    I put some ground material in my EQ elbow, then a small piece of hash and another layer of material and pack it tight. Turn the EQ to 390* and let it warm up for a couple of mins. One hit, feeling good. Second hit, gone. Turn off EQ, material good for a second go before bed.

13. lol obviously hash is stronger then bud, its called a concentrate for a reason

just think of weed as beer, hash is moonshine

14. Yeah, it's really good.

15. Hash is like that girl you wanted to fuck at prom, then actually got to!

16. Grow your own man! Then you'll have plenty of trim to make different concentrates and see which you like best.

17. [quote name='"Danonymous"']

Yup I've never come across it, I'm in Illinois though.[/quote]

Im in illinois too and i was able to get it once but thats it

18. I'm working on making my own at home from some kief. Got some dank Purple cheese straight from cali, the shit had wicked crystals. The kief i'm getting off of this is nuts and cannot wait to make the hash

19. Personally, I prefer to smoke buds, but then again I enjoy the experience. Hash tends to get you there before you have a chance to enjoy getting there.