Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is hash any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 10, 2012.

1. The best way to get your hands on some hash is to get your self a pipe that disassembles. After enough rips you can clean it out and obtain black resent from it. Keep smoking and cleaning it all the while you save your resent and eventually you'll have some bad ass hash saved up. I personally prefer hash way more than ANY bud. Remember this is the most effective way on getting some hash....good hash.

2. Awesome I got a pipe that been smoked out of a lot and not cleaned yet! Thank you.

3. [quote name='"Heffer420"']The best way to get your hands on some hash is to get your self a pipe that disassembles. After enough rips you can clean it out and obtain black resent from it. Keep smoking and cleaning it all the while you save your resent and eventually you'll have some bad ass hash saved up. I personally prefer hash way more than ANY bud. Remember this is the most effective way on getting some hash....good hash.[/quote]

I don't even know what to say to this. I'm facepalming super hard right now. Like holy shit. No. That isn't. FUCK. No.

Just. No.

"Resent" is called Resin. THAT ISN'T FUCKING HASH.

4. yeah, resin is not hash, that is all the shit that got left in your pipe, it will get you high, but it is nasty. I will choose to go sober over res any day. But others dont care

5. Yeah dude go for it because why pay for something that you can get for free at home. It'll take a few months before you get a decent amount but seriously it'll be worth it. Think of it like a savings account...once you put your resent in your container forget about it and soon enough you'll have a huge black mass ready to be smoked!

6. [quote name='"Heffer420"']Yeah dude go for it because why pay for something that you can get for free at home. It'll take a few months before you get a decent amount but seriously it'll be worth it. Think of it like a savings account...once you put your resent in your container forget about it and soon enough you'll have a huge black mass ready to be smoked![/quote]

omfg THAT ISN'T FUCKING HASH!

7. #27 thesavagepony, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    In California, hash is abundant. It's like, do I want top shelf for $10 a gram or some kief for $10 a gram or some wax for $40? Lately I've been sticking with concentrates mostly

Edit: I will say though that among my non ... "advanced" or medical weed friends, hash gets them gonzorz and the smalltime dealers don't have it because they don't grow.

8. [quote name='"ZionLion2"']

It may be hard find but it is around. I am in RI and there is hash oil around. BHO (butane hash oil) is getting really popular. Generally you need to be connected to someone who grows to get it for a good price because they can use trim. You can also run bud which gives a better yield then trim but is more expensive. You dont really see bubble hash except for on the west coast. BHO ranges in price from 35-100$ a gram with 70 being the average. Go to any good head shop and you are going to see oil rigs because people are smoking oil. Healthstone has sold over 100,000 pices in under 2 years so there is definitely hash around.[/quote]

Ya I'm in that area and was offered oil the other day but 60 for a g? Fuck that

9. I've paid $40 for a gram of amber glass and similar quality concentrates and it was 100% worth it.

10. it sounds like a lot but it really isnt, a gram will go farther than an eighth of dank. Just a .1 dab will probably get you higher then you have ever been. BHO is some potent stuff.

11. Maybe sometime I'll cave and buy some. For now I have my DBV so I'm all set.

12. I've got a friend who buys half ounces and makes BHO with it. He yields about 2-3 grams each time. One little dab and I'm seriously stoned for a good 2-3 hours. A whole batch will last about 2 weeks, but he's not the only one smoking on it. I'll have 1-2 dabs each time I come over, along with our other friends. He doesn't sell it, but he could easily get $60-80/G for it in this area.

13. I put earwax in my SSV, shits good mayne. It seems to burn really slow, which I dont mind because I just mix it with some grinded bud.

14. OK tough guy.... RESENT is hash. I love it and I'm giving home boy advice which I think could help him. Take your cyber tough shit back to MySpace.

15. [quote name='"Heffer420"']OK tough guy.... RESENT is hash. I love it and I'm giving home boy advice which I think could help him. Take your cyber tough shit back to MySpace.[/quote]

My trolldar is tingleing

16. Yeah, at first I thought he was just stupid, but his second post made it obvious he was trolling.

17. [quote name='"Heffer420"']OK tough guy.... RESENT is hash. I love it and I'm giving home boy advice which I think could help him. Take your cyber tough shit back to MySpace.[/quote]

Hi, Troll. My name is William, nice to meet you!

18. u r n0t smrt :wave:

19. Yeah I always wanted to try some but never came across it, currently in the Ottawa area don't know if they have some.

20. I don't think so. I haven't been smoking for long and I've already come across hash.

Btw highest ive ever been was when i smoked hash out of a pipe. jesus christ i was gone.