Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is hash any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Since hash is just like stronger THC I want to try it. So how is it?

2. It's amazing. The high is the same, but you have to take far less hits to achieve the same buzz as you would weed.

3. Sounds awesome!

4. the high is a little different, but way more potent, but it depends what kind of hash. I have smoked a lot of oil, the first dab I took was amazing. For sure worth a try if you ever get a chance. where about in mass are you if you dont mind me asking. I am a little down the cost from you

5. Its vey nice! I love concentrates, hash included. They make you cough yours lung out but after one rip your fried. :bongin:

6. I am located in the Boston Area, I will send a private message if you want. I like to remain someone hidden just in case 5-0 is stalking this forum.

7. In Spain the street hash has been sucking lately. Even the stuff with good soft texture barely gets you high. Which is why primo weed is more expensive over there. Hash is dirt cheap and adultered with all kinds of crap.
    Best hash is homemade imho.
    Only street hash I tried in spain the last 10 years worthy was some pakistani shit.

8. what about morocco shit?
    its right across that waterway.

9. Yes thats the hash in spain, its sucks, its all cut. If you can find good moroccan then its good but everything is so cut it sucks.

10. you should buy a honey oil extractor and and some vector butane, blast that shit and you will only be left with the nonpolar shit like thc, might take up some waxes too if they cut it with wax, but it would leave behind glue and the such that people often put in bubble hash. Be left with a purer more concentrated product. there is a ton of info on BHO

11. So is hash rare to find in america?

12. Hash is fucking awesome

13. that's like asking the cookie monster if he likes cookies.

14. #14 Hashed Out, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Its bomb.

I got some vanilla hash, taste sweet as fuck.

And its so strong. Especially hash oil. Take one dab before work and your day will go nicely. I keep a supply of hash and oil, hence my user name lol

15. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']So is hash rare to find in america?[/quote]

Yup I've never come across it, I'm in Illinois though.

16. im from NC & came across it a few times.
    i can probably count it on one hand actually.
    on a few occasions I went up to VA it was there though.

but overall I think its hard to find for the most part, unless you live in medical state.

17. Eventually you will come across someone who makes it, or is being supplied from a medical state. There's 16 medical states. But if your not in one, you'll get charged out the ass and its not worth it.

18. #18 smoking515, Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']I am located in the Boston Area, I will send a private message if you want. I like to remain someone hidden just in case 5-0 is stalking this forum.[/quote]

No selling on here bro

19. I'm not going to sell or buy, I'm dry and broke. I just didn't want my exact town to be on the forum.

20. #20 ZionLion2, Aug 10, 2012
    It may be hard find but it is around. I am in RI and there is hash oil around. BHO (butane hash oil) is getting really popular. Generally you need to be connected to someone who grows to get it for a good price because they can use trim. You can also run bud which gives a better yield then trim but is more expensive. You dont really see bubble hash except for on the west coast. BHO ranges in price from 35-100$ a gram with 70 being the average. Go to any good head shop and you are going to see oil rigs because people are smoking oil. Healthstone has sold over 100,000 pices in under 2 years so there is definitely hash around.