Is Halo 4 Worth $40?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mogwai, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I'm considering picking this up today. Thing is I don't plan to play multiplayer much if at all (probably just with friends here and there). All I really want to do is play campaign and check out spartan ops to see if it's good.

I only ever hear talk of multiplayer though.. so are these two other modes good enough to get the game for?

2. If you don't plan on playing any multiplayer, definitely not worth it. The campaign can be beaten in less than 6 hours. Wait until you have a friend who wants to play the co-op and just rent it.

3. It isn't worth it at all. The campaign is super short and the story kinda sucks.

4. Hell no... It's worth it if you want to play multiplayer though. For a good single player game try xenoblade chronicles for the wii. Best Rpg this generation .

5. There's just something about Halo campaigns though that I really like haha. I went ahead and got it today even though people are saying campaign is short. There seems to be a lot of content in Spartan Ops so maybe that will fill that hole (people are saying its pretty much another campaign? I haven't messed with it yet)

I'll probably play online a fair bit if it feels good. One thing I noticed though was that there's not shit for gamemodes in comparison to previous titles. So many classic modes are missing.