is hallucinating from weed common? tell your stories...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mtbandmetal, Apr 11, 2009.

1. you really don't know what your talking about, Marijuana falls under just about all the categories of drugs, they just classify it as a hallucinogen from a pharmacological point. They don't know what they're talking about with that classification, it's just a way of them trying to say it can't be used to treat things. Doing weed the first couple times is like doing any hallucinogen? You don't know what your talking about. I've had what some would call a hallucination ever since I was little. You see something in the dark and think its moving or whatever, it happens to anyone. I never had no hallucination that resulted from weed and never heard any of my friends say that they have, sorry. We smoke bowls of chronic too.

2. hi im shadygrowshows friend and i agree as well.and ive had this happen to me when walking home one night i thought some one had spiked me it was that real! i saw2 ppl hiding behind a bush so i walked a bit faster and i saw the same thing but in front of me behind another bush but there was no way any one could of got in front of me! i shit myself as i had to walk past this bush so i started calling whos there ! pluckedup the courage to look and there was nothing!!! still ran home like a scared schoolgirl:hello:

3. Yes I've had full blown hallucinations from weed. A few years back, my bro came back from California and heard I just started smoking. We got to a bottom of a hill in some backroads in middle of nowhere, Tennessee on a hot summer night and started smoking. This weed was nothing like I've ever smelt, tasted, or smoked before.

We get rolling and I'm in the backseat and he turns some Busta Rhymes music on. I'm sitting there and notice something weird is happening with my vision and all of a sudden I picture myself walking in the middle of a desert and to be honest I was kind of freakin out. I guess it was because I was very thirsty but these visions were extremely real and I was so fucking high I couldn't believe it.

He switched the track and now I'm flying around in circles around this shaman dude in the middle of a jungle. He's dancing around a fire and I'm orbiting around this dude on a tilted axis, kind of how the lines in the shape of an atom are. It was so unreal.

We are driving through town and I'm starting to come down but still high as fuck. We roll through Jack in the Box and were asking a bunch of questions to this old lady in the drive thru and finally she says "ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING ORDER OR WHAT!?" and my bro just looks at me like :rolleyes:. He says something about getting his taser out and I just bust out laughing the whole time we were there, like crackling for no freaking reason. Then I started coming down when I ate some food.

To this day I've never had that kind of experience but I would love to have it again.

4. I have hallucinated of off weed 1 time.

And I think hallucinating of weed is only possible wen taken in large amounts.

The folowing hapened in about 1:30 hours.

So mw and my friend tom are siting down smoking a bowl of weed. Out of a bong. Under a train track bridge.

Tom: "i Think i here some one comming"

Me: "Its kool cops never comme here."

I look up to see who it is crossing the bridge.
    i here some one say:"sounds like some one is hiting a bong"

Me:"OH ! F*CK ITS THE F*CKING COPS HIDE THAT F*CKING SHIT."
    I saw a cop
    walking across the bridge. My friend tripes out empies his bong water splashing it all over me making it look like i pissed my pants. We pack up are shit and peace. Turns out they were not cops and they were just ganster lookgin kids. oops.:p

This is the amount of cannabis rigth before I toked the bong again. lol.

So my friend Tom and I decide to go tothe mall and score some bud. About 10 minuts after wee get there we get 2 grammes of dank. We smoked it all. Out of bongs. Then my other friend shows up. With 6 grammes of hash. Bubble hash. WE smoked it all!!!!! I Was so gone. Then my firned gave me his last .5 if weed cuz he had to go home and his moms a bitch and searches him everytime.

PS: im new here at GC.

5. only real hallucination i had was seeing soung waves.
    but i think those deep thoughts can sometimes feel like hallucinations also

Like one time I was thinking wat if my friend transforms into somebody right in front of my eyes, then it look like he did but i snapped back into reality
    Its like one of those J.D. moments in Scrubs

6. Yeah man everything between 5 and 8 feet looks like a person to me. that includes mailboxes, bushes, signs, even shadows sometimes. and I'll see faces in just about everything; stains, dust formations, the pores in bricks, the carpet... it's pretty trippy.

7. ya i smoke like 4 grams of some fire, and i went to take a bath, and i saw lil dime size faces and skulls in the glass of my shower, but it could just be me concentrating to much, and ya i agree with hearing things, happens all the time to me. and it wasn't one of my first times smoking pot

8. You CAN hallucinate from weed, but ONLY with extreme amounts being smoked. Actually, just last night I had smoked about 5 bowls to myself. I decided to sit back, play some video-games and just listen to some beats. I was so zoned into the game and music in the background. I came out of it beacause I thought I heard someone walking up on me, then I paniced and thought I saw my brother or somebody kneeling on the ground next to me bobbing there head with the music. I then realized how fucking funny it was that I actually thought that :)

9. just today i was riding my bike and swore i saw an old lady sitting next to a dumper but it was just a couple boxes some garbage bags and a old umbrella

sometimes i hear people talking to me and i can hear from far away

10. I've hallucinated. And when you get trippy visuals or patterns, thats hallucinating, and that shit happens all the time

11. On erowid cannabis is classified as a psychedelic so I guess it's possible to hallucinate on it with high enough doses. Once I was in a car on a road trip blazed as hell and a mosquito flew at my face. However, afterwards I couldn't find it anywhere so I'm not sure of it was real or not...

12. GUYS I SMOKED ALL THIS CALI BUD AND I WAS TOTALLY IN A SPACE STATION NO LIE!

haha I had to.

13. its funny you said that, because a few days ago when i was smoking that happened to me sorta. i was with my bro and his friend, i was sitting on the bed and i thought i heard someone whispering in my left ear, but nobody was next to me. the closest person to me was my bro's friend who was sitting on the couch diagonal from me so i just let it go. then, i heard it some more and i started moving my head trying to locate the sound actually and it was creeping me out. i couldn't find it, so the next time i heard it i ignored it and tried to focus on the music. i get really paranoid of ghosts when i'm high for some reason though, so maybe my subconscious was making me paranoid, but it was fucking creepy. :eek:

14. the only time i hallucinated from weed was when i first tried it and i imagined little green fairies dancing to the music in the hall and then a monkey in the other room. :p

15. Well this really isn't a hallucination but my vision did change! First year of smoking I never used a bong only blunts, so one day my friend invites me over I took one really big bong rip and held my breath to long. I watched my own vision black out.

16. i've never really hallucinated from bud, but i've seen shit pretty damn crazy and to this day, i still dont know if it happened

Marijuana is considered a hallucigen. Ask any doctor in the world and they will say that it is. But you have to pretty FUCKED UP to hallucinate

17. well i havent hallucinated but sometimes when were realy fucking baked my friend will claim hes sees people in the woods but its probly just a combintation of being wasted and paranoid. but mostly ull just think of something real hard and think your hallucinating.

18. the third time i smoked i did it with some friends in my college parkign lot. my second time i was stoned for hours off two hits and this time we all smoked about four bowls. they had to help me walk back to the building where we all hang out and even after that my vision started to get so blury that it was hard to move without getting dizzy and fall over. a few weeks later i smoked about 3/4 of a gram and i was seeing people in my house that were'nt there. it happens. im a very light person so i get high pretty quick.

19. I've only had audio hallucinations. Like once my friend said something really stupid and I started cracking up, I closed my eyes and suddenly everything was going in slow motion. I could hear myself laughing in slow motion and all my friends were talking in slow motion. It just made me laugh even more. It stopped when I opened my eyes though.

20. Yeah that is exactly what I am talking about. Like when you are walking down the street or something.