is hallucinating from weed common? tell your stories...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mtbandmetal, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Weird dude, my friend had the exact same thing happen. He looked at me and he saw my face kinda start to strech out he said, and that i was growing horns.

He had only smoked like 3 times before that, and he wasn't smoking good stuff until he was with me.

2. Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault

3. Never had a hallucination off weed, but i've had some crazy shit happen.

I've definitely experienced phantom sounds, when really stoned i've listened at doors for 5 minutes, listening to conversations that never took place:eek:

I've experienced time distortion before as well, after taking god knows how many bong rips, it felt like time was passing ALOT slower.(this one is quite common i've heard)

I definitely believe that someone could hallucinate off weed, you'd most likely have to smoke ALOT of good weed, but its happened.

4. It is possible depending on the types of drugs you have done in the past, or are currently doing.
    Even taking zoloft can cause hallucinations. Never take zoloft if you plan on being a habitual marijuana smoker it will ruin it. I quit taking zoloft 2 weeks ago i smoked yesterday and i hallucinated out of my mind still. Everything is unenjoyable now. Drug use is not pleasurable anymore.

So hallucinations can happen when mixed with other drugs, or stuff you've done in the past

5. yeah fool you can. I did

6. yeah man I've had auditory hallucinations definitely, but I've only hallucinated once.

I was smoking in the dark in the forest with 4 of my friends and I saw a white gorilla run off into the forest. It looked like in those super hero shows on cartoon network where the guy runs off so quick that after like a second you cant see him. I thought the gorilla was one of my friends and i looked over at him and i scared the crap out of myself cuz i thought he was gone

7. Weed is a mild form of acid, so I don't see why you can't hallucinate.

One of my first time's smoking, I found my friends' dad's stash in his vault and smoked one of his prerolled joints. I laid back in a chair and started hearing noises all around me.

Also, one time I took a huge tolerance break and smoked like 2 blunts between me and a friend. I was sittin there and my friend started laughing insanely. I was like, "what the fuck dude", and he gave me a look and was like, "I didn't do anything". Then my vision started zooming in and out like a camera.

8. I've experienced auditory hallucinations and time distortion but I've never experienced a full on visual hallucination.

None that I can remember anyway... :laughing: No, I'm pretty sure I haven't. My girlfriend saw me transform into Richard Hammond (or one of the Top Gear lot anyway) once :p

9. yes, you can but its not heavy halucinations more like bodyparts appearing different moving floating like he describes it also very rare!

10. One time I was in the dark with my best friend and the light on the DVD player looked like the eye of an animal. I then visualized the entire animal and witnessed it morph into a couple different scary creatures. Needless to say, I was freakin' out.

11. You can hallucinate from weed. :)

The few times I've experienced it I mainly saw colored shapes, or weird ray like structures on the edge of my peripheral vision.

I'm also an insomniac, I don't know if that adds to the effects at all.

12. I don't think I hallucinated, but I zoned out and this is what ensued.

I was with some friends, sitting on a bench in a park. It was pretty late out. My one friend wanted to walk home to get food, so we stayed and smoked more.

After we finished, we kept waiting for our friend to return. I looked behind me and saw what appeared to be a girl and boy walking towards us. I saw the boy stop and pull down his pants. The girl then proceeded to perform "fellatio" on the guy. I fucking couldn't believe it, and they kept coming closer. Upon much closer inspection, the oral sexin' couple was actually a girl and a small boy, probably her brother. They were probably takin' a shortcut home through the park.

Don't ask me how the fuck that happened, but I tripped out... hard.

13. i had a psychedelic experience my first time, and it scared thee SHIT out of me.
    but that was ages ago.

14. don't listen to the people saying you can't halucinate from weed. it may not be cvommon but you can do it.
    i have halucinated from weed before and it was amazing!

the next day when i was talking to my friend who i smoked with started describing the same thing i saw. we halucinated the same things :eek:

15. I get mild hallucinations all the time from weed... I'll think I see cats running around outside at night when there really are none, and generally things darting around at the corner of my vision. I also see kaleidescopic designs in front of my vision at high doses.

but nothing like trails or melting surfaces or my friends floating away.... maybe your shit was laced.

16. Back when i first started smoking weed i used to get WAY HIGHER and this one time on my way home after smoking a joint at about 1 a.m i noticed movement in the bushes beside a house on the way home. I stopped and could clearly see someone but just kept walking and i still think to this day who it could of been or just a hallucination

17. #58 Get-a-blaze-on, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    Ive had small things but i wouldnt really call them tripping, ive seen words jumble up and blur when stoned.. and when i have a heavy toke, if i sit forward i feel like im falling backwards, which is pretty funky :D, but i think it is possible, as i saw one of my best friends start crying in the dark, because he said he saw a dog come out of his suitcase, but he drank a hell of a lot that night too :D

18. i 2nd this as well one night me and aload of friends were smoking some excellent bubble hash in pipes after my 3rd or 4th hit on the pipe a looked at my friend and a dragon came flying out of the middle of his forehead! another time i was having a blast on a bong of good afgani hash in a field full of daiseys when i looked about me all the flower heads were spinning around like propelers on a plane! and ive also heard things that no one else heard thats happend loads of times! who ever says that u cant trip out on weed and hash is either smoking to much and has a high tollerance or there weed/hash is shit! try not smoking for a month or so and then sit down and take a blast on a bong/pipe full of northern lights or superskunk or any of the other arse kicking strains and the see if you dont trip!;)

19. I just always think objects are people, probably paranoia thought.