Is Grasscity the best???

Discussion in 'General' started by budsmokn420, Apr 15, 2010.

1. I've been lookin around the web and to me, all of the other cannabis forums suck ass!! GC is the only one that I have found that has a lot of active members and is an overall a great place to talk with ppl.

So who elses thinks GC is the best on the web!?!?!

2. Fuck yeah. GC is the shit. Every other marijuana forum it's filled with faggots who go like:

"SWIM was wondering how much SWIM should get for $30 when SWIM brings it to their dealer to buy weed. How many grams do you think SWIM will get for $30."

I'm a little high so that wasn't as funny as I wanted it to be but you get the point.

:gc_rocks:

3. Hell yeah, I love this site. Most everyone here is cool as hell.

4. I searched for "I love dank tits"

that's how I got here

5. yea, its the best.

6. It's my favorite forum and in the top three for favorite web sites of all time :hello:

It's just a chill community.

7. It's the worst.

Fuck the establishment.

Na, I'm just kiddin'.
    It's better then crack.
    :smoke:

8. LOL If anyone can top this I would love to hear it.

9. Crack yes, heroin??? That's a gray area. :)

10. It's almost as good as weed.

11. #11 Drivenone, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    IC mag.

It's not that good. Moderators delete posts at will and then explain why. While a "fire hazard" is deleted, "electrocution hazards" remain. In fact this is a rant. You make one solid post in 4 years and it gets deleted. Come on! every DIY project is a fire hazard. The finished projects have not been UL listed for safety. Yet, this hobby or lifestyle depend heavily on the DIY projects. Everything from building a simple box to hash making.

Avoid...

Poor customer service. I'm still waiting for my ACCOUNT DELETION code. I cussed and swore and was very insulting, and have yet to be banned. Try sending that message to everyone, explaining that he's being banned because we never sent the code to delete his account peacefully.

It's gotta be on the way down. No more weekend specials to satisfy the people.

Garden's Cure:

Very small community, friendly people. Worth a visit.

Yahooka:

Was big back in 2003. Rumored to be no more. Cool people. Paid homage to The Governor. A pot grower who was killed by home invasion after a medical marijuana interview on CBS.

Grass City:

Is the biggest one. People are nice. I've only been here a few days.

Big-Boards:

Run a search for marijuana. There's a list of sites.

Unfortunately they are pretty much the same. As a rumor mill, facts have changed, and misinformation, while accurate, is misleading. People must forget the original term(s) or the information from the books they've read are long lost memories.

It all depends on management's understanding psychology, screening moderators, and knowing that, blocking access to a person could result in a 12 gauge brain aneurysm.

12. its because this one has a good set of rules that some find bemusing, but really they are for the best.

the reason for the signature rule, as far as i can see it, in comparison to any site, not just the weed ones, is because i notice that some people have these gigantic fucking sigs with high res pics that take so long to load and then you are trying to sift thru the BS and try to find the actual post and often times you miss what the fuck the guy said.

but the regular and consistent enforcement of these rules is what makes GC the best IMO.

i like to watch GC on the big boards and see us constantly moving up past these other retarded sites about whatever. and then i look at some every once in a while and try to find what kind fo ppl are on it and i usually see why their traffic is low. cuz anyone in their right mind wouldnt join that site and talk to some of the most ignorant people.

its like we are in the fortune 500 of chat forums.

and yeah ive been on a few sites that have those mods that pick stupid things to delete that have no reason to be deleted. just cuz they probably have had a small problem from the author of the posts and so they get revenge or some shit.

but nowadays GC is the only place i go to for anything.

13. :gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

...nuff said

ohhh and I love the fact there is a special area that I'm a member of...boo yah VIPs

14. #14 TearDownGod, Apr 15, 2010
    I've accrued enough infracts that i'm packing my bags as we speak. Heh:wave: I see no way I can last till December. But i'll ride it out and be here till the end nonetheless. It will have been a good run too. Rules are here for a reason, of course. But the more human of us have a hard time with that :eek: It happens. I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance. Whatever I do, i'll have known better.

15. Do hamsters devour their young?

16. Grass City is ranked top 20 in a few catagories.

17. The City is definitely one of the BEST forums on the web. Besides the fact that we advance every day in the rankings, we just... are the best...

18. We jumped back two places, gumbo, fyi. We only just today came back to #239.

19. #19 astro_righteous, Apr 15, 2010
    i looked at the thing where you can sort to the max users online.

its way too low for our standards. cuz if you see the part where it says most unique visitors, then the 2043 max online is way too low.

we need to fix that.

i call to all users that we all get on here at like 10 am or so on 4/20 and just leave our browser on all day to this site. and then eventually we will have a bunch of people online and we will be above 10 for sure.

you think i should make a new thread trying to get everyones attention on here? like a 4/20 check in thread. just to remind everyone to come one and just open that thread and then make a post saying you were there and then leave it open to that page after you post, then go about your business and then when you come back after your day, then see how many people were on?

i think that would be a decent idea. i just dont want to look like an ass.

i hate being that dude in the crowd that speaks up and tries to do a pep talk and then everyone be like, yeah ok moron.

20. HAHAHaahaha, it'd get filtered into August wests official 420 thread like so much hair in the shower.