is going to a strip club stoned alone pathetic?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rxy, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Last night me and a few friends went to a strip club I was stoned and drunk spent 100 dollars got real hard getting lap dances and feeling those soft natural tits of those beautiful girls that are pretty much out of my league dam> she bit my hard cock bluing out of my blue jeans during my lapdance

now I want to go back my friends are tapped out they got no more money to blow is going to a strip joint alone maybe after toking on a joint in the parking lot before going in and sipping on a beer the whole time alone pathetic

2. I dunno, I'm not a guy,
    but I would think it would be pretty irritating to keep going back to the strip club just to leave alone with blue balls :confused_2:

You'd have ALOT more fun with a woman that you don't have to pay to pretend she likes you

3. Ive done it before..lol..if you have money to spend and your horny as hell do it. If you find a stoner stripper smoke her up...maybe shell give you a handjob if she likes ya;)

I can cum if i want, on a 2 song lap dance, I just wear really silky boxers and gym shorts, and i tell her to grind her pussy away

4. Honestly I would go to a strip club by myself before a bar probably. I just sit at the stage passing out dollars the whole time, drinking beer. Basically like a movie but with beer, never had blue balls after leaving a strip club never got to excited either though.

5. I wouldn't say it's pathetic. More that you're a sucker...lol...you fell for it hook, line and sinker. All your buddies are broke and now you want to go back and spend your last dollar too...lol. And, trust me, you will walk outta there broke. As soon as them ladies see you walk back in by yourself, they're comin after you cause they know they've got you...ha ha! Once your cash is gone, if you got a credit card or debit card, don't let them know...

6. i would get a hooker or spend 100$ buying drinks at a bar you should get pussy that way if not go for a fatty no not a joint..

7. lol man you need to get a girlfriend

real talk. i would say just kidding but im not. ahaha, are you serious?

8. Only if your going to the strip club because you think the stripper has a crush on you. Then I would classify that as pathetic...

9. #10 rxy, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    I LOVE YOU MAN you just gave me a great idea a 2 song dance with the same girl silk boxers cotton pants better bring a towel or two and a change of boxers

they should legalize sex and treat it like any other human function. they put hoses up peoples ass to suck feces out their body people choose that kind of work cause they enjoy it

what is the difference with sucking semen out it has got to come out right

10. How old are you man? You must be one lonely individual if you get off to a stripper doing that and a sad one at that. That's ridiculous, you need a woman in your life. A REAL woman.

I would rather have my dick inside some girl that I didn't have to pay for and doesn't pretend to like me.

11. ummmm sex IS legal....selling it is what's illegal...in most states, anyway.

I change my answer from my earlier post...yes...pathetic...and, disgusting, now...yuk

12. strip clubs are just kinda pathetic all together

13. Depending on which state you live in, Strip clubs are fun. especially Las Vegas, half the girls will go home with you if you got the personality or $$$

if you got the dollars, go into the emperors room at Crazy Horse II behind the Rio, its a min 100$ entrance fee to get in the back room, once in, anything goes...and I do mean anything goes, I recommend you wear loose fitting pants back there :eek:

14. i say if you can afford it no. i have been by myself before because i use to live 1 min from one.

15. haha no offense man but if I was doing it I would feel kinda pathetic. i guess it depends on the person, though. That's just how I am. If you're comfortable doing it, go for it.

16. I was going to come and say no, its not pathetic.
    But after reading through this thread, my opinion changed...

:hide:

17. get a hooker holmes

if youre asking people on the internet if its pathetic, it probably is.

18. But if it gets you laid, does that still make you feel pathetic? Hell no! I got laid, and you didn't.

19. THIS

what the fuck is the point of a strip club anyway, i mean shit. you just leave, with blue balls, to go home and jack off? get a fuckin hooker or something lol

if i was going to a strip club alone or with people, i would still feel pathetic but thats just me