Is God cool with MMJ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Amandasmokesjoints, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Monks ARE true believers.....ever heard ora et labora?means work and prey
    We have 10rules....monks follow those rules...monks make beer.....
    They don’t want you to be drunk...
    If you make beer that to me is alcohol,and alcohol kills then you can’t tell me not to smoke weed....because weed is the door for heroin....I need to send you to fk yrslf if you tell me weed is bad....(not you,the church)
    That’s it...

2. Now you have to resort cussing LOL
    No sorry I don't see monks as being men of God

3. Clearly,we are talking of something that is really personal
    Maybe we will never reach the truth:)

4. Here is the skinny ,,, I can prove to you that God is real .
    But its going to take some real studying on your part .
    Your choice ,,, your free will ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Why not have one's own free will to decide? "It's your choice to decide," doesn't verify anything, just that God is based on faith, or choice.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My faith is based on facts ,

7. You choose to believe.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You know that if you say this in front of “people” you will definitely be seen as a fool....
    Anyway don’t prove it to me as I hopes that god is real,just tell this to the whole world...
    If you ARE serious just go on tv and prove it to the world...
    I’m talking about the Christian’s god...I don’t know if you are a Jew and you religion is a bit different from mine..or Islamic...or indu.....
    However as regard the Jew studies we always see this word “Elohim” and there is a whole world behind this word
    Elohims are real figures and these creatures are probably part of our creation
    But we should talk for hours...

9. Its like waking up in the morning and going outs
    Right don't prove it to you because your not willing to research or study to back your words ..
    Got it ..

10. Your twisting my words ,,, 2nd time around I base my faith on facts ..

11. I'm not so sure about that. I couldn't believe in God no matter how hard I tried just as I couldn't choose to be a liberal. I did believe in God until I was about 11 and I was a liberal until I was about 25 but something changed along the way and the change certainly wasn't a choice I made. The better men among us are able to change our opinions when we gain new knowledge that conflicts with what we previously thought while some of us hold on to our opinions and reject new knowledge as fake news. Fortunately we live in a country where believing in God is optional and both believers and non believers should be respected.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I hope he is since he apparently put it here?

13. Which god are you referring to?

j

14. I seen it ,, I think its BS ,,

15. Well, he didn’t give us fields of cocaine, so there’s your answer!

16. What is called god came from the Absolute un-manifest state that is nothing yet potential of everything. This is OUR true essence but with "form" or creation and consciousness of objects we and even God and gods forget their true essence and take on egos... Identifying with their forms and minds.... For all practical purposes what we call God is a creative energy like a mind that dreamed up form and events... Some schools of thought are that WE are being dreamed by this say cosmic mind. So even though it appears that we have "free will" all is set to happen as it happens regardless of what we do or how hard we try then take credit for if it did or didn't happen.

Suffice to say if the so called "devil" came from this same source and was an alleged "fallen angel" then all we see and label "bad" or "evil" is of God as well... Including pot and Covid-19.

17. Pass that shit man!!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yes, yes I am ok with MMJ.

Thanks for checking.

Carry on with my bidding.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. #119 hardrokker, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Do not with certainty believe in gods or supreme entities because there is no certain scientific evidence. The most an adult person can say given lack of perceptual experience but given faith is they hope, want, and have chosen to believe in a "god". Also do not believe in magic powers because such is scientifically invalid nonsense. Middle Age theological philosophers created unlimited omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence, (OOO) while early civilizations created gods with limitations. Accordingly I lean towards the view the god of the Bible, not as an entity with unlimited OOO powers but rather as an ultimate intelligent entity (UIE) that actually reflects what the Bible relates if one reads it as a primitive unscientific compilation of scribes at least mostly without divine inspiration.

If one considers the universe from our intelligent organic DNA creaturely perspective, it is absolutely certain stuff as in matter, energy, space, time, and whatever else physically exists. It is also absolutely certain that intelligence has at least evolved whether naturally or from a creator, within stuff regardless of how that happened as we are the self aware proof. It is also true now in this modern technological era given what we humans have already created with artificial machine intelligence that at least semi non-organic machine intelligence far greater than pure organic intelligence is eventually certain to evolve given enough time. Also it is more logical stuff has always existed through eternal past, that is infinitely greater than even the supposed 13.6 billion year age of our current universe. I am also one that suspects that stuff exists through infinite space thus infinitely beyond our own supposed 80 billion or whatever light year wide universe though there may be vast nothingness between stuff. In other words if stuff is here, then it makes sense that it would it not only be here within the infinite or this is the only time stuff has existed.

From the above, it is a rational probability that an ultimate intelligence entity UIE (or race of such entities) came to exist and has ever since dominated space and time. That is what I lean towards as what most refer to as a god though prefer to use the term UIE as that is significantly different. Bible verses show the Christian god’s attitude is being secretive, hidden, invisible, un-manifested, thus no wonder he is not obvious. What the Bible is clear about is the Christian god is very moral with very clear instruction against certain hedonistic pursuits, especially concerning sexuality and hurting other humans. My expectation is the UIE doesn't care if one uses weed at least occasionally if when they do such does not conflict with immoral, unethical actions as instructed.

20. The recipe for the holy anointing oil contained a large amount of "fragrant cane" or "kaneh bosum," along with another ingredient that would make it an effective topical (something like cinnamon). When people were anointed with it (poured across vascular scalp) they would many times see visions or prophesy. When applied to a seizing child, the seizure subsided. When Moses would go into the most holy area and draw the curtain behind him, then pour oil onto the altar, he was essentially hot-boxing and speaking with God "as though face-to-face" (can't tell me that didn't help him understand God). The science folks say that fragrant cane could have been either cannabis or some other sea reed or something. They both cause intoxication, but the other one is toxic. Sounds like God is ok with cannabis.