Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is getting used to being high part of getting *high?*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by st00pid, Dec 10, 2008.

1. so if you dont know what i mean. basically, do all of you enjoy being high now more times that you do it, than your first couple times?

like did anyone need to adjust to being high in the beginning?

2. my friend is experiencing this actually now, and is having a problem that i think he will correct with time(new roomie). but i like it now more, than when i first started except obv the first couple of times...thats just strait old fun. but yea, now i like it more.

3. Yep, i think most people go through it.
    The first 2 weeks or so i started getting high daily, i didn't feel the same as i did now doing it. Actually the first couple of weeks was my favorite though, some people don't feel anything, and some people experience effects they don't want.

Depends on the person i would guess.

4. nope

my first couple times where the best

5. yea i'm getting thru the paranoid phase, last nite i smoked and i was around two roommates that didnt smoke so i was the only one, it would have been better to smoke w/ somone, but i think i still need to get used to me being high

6. My first couple of times i never got high. Then I started to get more and more high. Now im at the point where i just expect it and its not as good.

7. Yeah as with most people my first couple times I got almost nothing. After a while it started to kick in and I was getting blazed as fuck. And for those who seem to not get high because they expect it, there is an easy solution. In the words of the esteemed Brad Nowell "Just let the lovin take a hold cuz it will if you let it." :smoke:

8. yeah my first time I was paranoid as FUCK, felt great though..

some strong ass sativa I forgot the strain or it could've been just some random shit but it was home grown.. made everything fast and shit and people looked like cartoons lol, and I was laughing uncontrollably at the fact that I was laughing uncontrollably lol

9. When I first started smoking I couldn't sleep when I was high.

Simply put, continuing to get stoned is what got me through it. I think that in the beginning my body was just in 'shock' at the 'symptoms' of being high. I have a hard time letting go of control, so my body and mind were still fighting for control instead of letting me relax and sleep.

Now though it's sad that I will probably never be that stoned again, they were good times to say the least.

10. I started smokin my freshman year in highschool and i could hardly handle it. I got like waaaaay to high a coupple of times and other times i got really hipper, once you learn to chill you enjoy it allot more i think

11. yea .. i remember back my senior year of high school i was starting to get used to it .. then i stopped doing it for like 2 years .. but now i am gettin back into it, its like i just have to work out the kinks and learn about begin high more and what its doing

12. lol. it's not that i liked being high more when i started getting used to it. the first couple times i got so high that i just freaked out but like not in a bad way. i was just like "OMG, this is soo freakin cool." now i just chill out so i guess everyone gets used to it. its actually funny now that i think about it cuz of how much a new smoker i was.

lol i don't even know where i'm going with this. i think you guys know why. :D