Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is getting caught inevitable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nicetomeetyou, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Getting caught by SOMEONE you don't want to find out is pretty much inevitable although definitely avoidable if you're extremely OCD about where you smoke and making sure you hide it well.

Getting caught by the cops is definitely not inevitable.

2. agree. those people who say you're being overly cautious or a pussy are actually the people who wind up getting in trouble themselves :smoke:

i take it easy, try to lay low

3. lol yes it is, i actually feel like you cant be a toker unless you get caught.

4. If you're the type who smokes in a car while driving, acts dodgy at public parks, generally draw attention to yourself and are careless then yes you will most likely get caught eventually. I've read plenty of "got caught" stories on here and some are plain bad luck but most of them were pretty much asking for it.

If on the other hand you only smoke at home and at friends homes or in VERY secluded places such in the forest you could easily smoke for a lifetime and never get caught.

Play it safe, you'll regret it if you don't.

5. As long as your not selling/growing and don't blaze while you driving and only blaze in your house your chances become very slim but not impossible

6. ive nearyl gotten caught by the police more times than i can actually count, hope my luck keeps up!!

7. Never been caught smoking. Been a smoker for around 5-6 years. Drinking on the other hand...

Just be smart and don't hang around crazy people.

"Hey man lets go light that barn on fire!"

8. Been caught once but not thrown in jail I was cooperative and lied about who I got my shit from, I told em' some stuck up rich white boy from my school. hahahaha.

9. Don't be stupid and you won't get caught

10. 30 and never ever pulled over and searched either. But reason for this

1. I don't do roadies as much as I love them

2. Only smoke at my home in basement

3. I don't do stupid shit that the law messes with me. I am a good guy and respectful to everyone including cops.

4. well if you follow those two rules you should be good

11. ^Good rules man. Always respect cops! I was with a friend and it was pretty obvious we had been smoking, but we didn't have anything on us, but the guy driving was high. He had a few "I support the police/local sheriffs" bumper stickers on his car, and we were really polite to him, and he let us go.

I suggest everyone get one of those bumper stickers! It just plants a positive image in the cops head before he even sees you. It will only help you!

12. I am an extremely careful stoner. I don't THINK I'll get caught, but sometimes you run out of luck.

13. i don't think getting caught is inevitable, unless you are reckless and do stupid shit

14. Caught by police once, no ticket luckily just a call home. Caught by parents dozens of times but they never really gave a shit :D

15. I've been smokin for 6 years and never been arrested

16. Hm, I'd say they went on more than gut instinct on that one.

17. Classically caught out when living at home when I stupidly left my stash poorly hid in my room.

But so far not by the cops.
    I tend to stick to the same rules people above have posted
    Even as a kid we rarely smoked with the loud big groups in the park, stuck to our little abandoned railway shack out off the beaten track.

Now I keep it very much on the q-t only close mates who I toke with know.
    Keep it in the house, never in public unless at a festival or something where you're one in a million and even that less so these days.

Id lose my job and career for sure if I got caught. Stupid risk to take really but nothing chills me out after a run of shifts like a good blaze.

18. I don't think its inevitable, smoking weed makes it possible to get caught, but not probable. I used to think that the longer you smoke the more chance you will eventually get caught. But its not reality.

ppl are not mind readers so it helps to be a good liar.

If you don't want to get caught you have to be careful about who knows/sees you smoking, and careful about when and where you smoke, also be careful about transporting weed and hiding smells.

So many stoners I know are dumb to start with so they end up getting caught just because they didn't take precautions.

its better if you don't get paranoid about getting caught, because when you do get pulled over by cops, you need to be 100% calm and deal with it without freaking out.

A lot of the time cops pull you over for a breath test, or are just trying to get their quota, theyre not there to arrest you so don't give them a reason to.

19. Every time I've been caught was someone elses fault, 1. my friend gets pulled over for expired plates and im the only one with bud on me, 2. I go to hangout with my friends and im with them 2 seconds and the popo show up because they were being dumb before I got there, 3. my friend gets pulled over for speeding and I have to take the rap for bud that's not mine. Good people get caught in the crossfire too you know :(

20. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']
    Hm, I'd say they went on more than gut instinct on that one.[/quote]

Cops can't search your house on "gut instinct" FYI

it can be reported by assholes though, and yeah, sometimes they will come right in and then you're fucked. I know