Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is getting a vape worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stillblaziinn, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of saving a good amount of money up ($150-$300) and buying a vape. From what I hear it gets you alot higher, conserves your weed and is healthier for you. Problem is i'm super bad at saving money...would it really be worth it to get a vape? Does it really live up to the hype?

2. i need about half the weed out of my vape than i do out of my bong and i probably get more ripped... its a different more stimulating high though and probably less noticable until you know what to look for but you don't burnout from vapes really and it pays for itself in the weed you save so i don't see why not

3. i think so. ive only had great experiences vaping

4. My suggestion to you is to try a vape first if possible. The high is different then the high of smoking by quite a bit at times. If you enjoy the high, the vape will be worth it in numerous way and you'll use about one half of the weed you're using now.

Back when I got my DBV I remember the first time I wasn't sure if it was working.. Then the high hit me.. :smoke:

5. Thanks guys! Yeah i'll for sure try it to make sure I like the high :D

6. Yes its worth it.

One of the few things in life to actually pay for itself.
    One big bonus is that it is better for your lungs!
    I really like my vape, a VAPIR#2, but I havent tried any others yet.
    Hope this helps.