Is getting a fake ROOR worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GanjFarmer', Apr 18, 2013.

1. As of now I own a 14in. Straight tube Sheldon black. I like to mix it up alot so I want to trade it for something else. My friend is offering me a bong that's supposed to be a ROOR. I knew it was fake right away because the registered trademark was in the wrong spot. He was honest though and told me yeah it's fake but it's still a good bong. He said its 18in tall and 9mm thick. So idk. What does GC say? Also I've been talking to his friend about trading the Sheldon black for a couple grams and his glass pipe.

2. Yeah...idk man I highly doubt his fake roor is 9mm thick..and if it is, maybe worth the trade. I saw the description of the post and I thought you meant buying a fake roor from a shop. In that case, it still isn't worth it lmao he probably paid like 250-300 for the fake roor. At least that's the price range I've seen fake roors going for in all the shops near me.

Get a photo from your friend, I'd love to see his 9mm thick fake roor.

3. LOL NO. do not trade your lovely sheldon black for a fake pos roor. you will regret it later. and if its fake i highly highly doubt its 9mm. dont do it man

4. Okay here's the pic he sent me.

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']Okay here's the pic he sent me.[/quote]

You should show us a picture of yours

6. Oooohhhh man I thought you meant a roor beaker. Hahah idk personally I'd keep the legitimate Sheldon, that's Goin to be pretty good if not better than the fake roor. It looks kinda thick but you can't really tell.

7. Okay here's mine.

Attached Files:

8. I mean you might like a few more inches of bong but if you like the way the roor looks, and don't mind it's a fake an there's nothing to adversely react to, go for it.

9. Which looks thick? The sheldon is pretty thick glass.

10. Also if it matters any I paid $130 for the Sheldon. In reality I would prefer to trade with my friend for the bowl and bud but hes not sure if he wants to do the trade. I actually prefer dry pieces and im getting my grinder to day so I wanted some free grams haha.

11. No way. Keep the Sheldon.

12. I'd end up going with the bong+herb for sure. Worst case scenario you don't like it as much, and trade back or figure something out, sell or trade someone else.

13. Nah bro is a bowl+herb. But that's if he wants to do it. I would prefer that because I like bowls, free bud and I'm helping out my boy by hooking him up with a quality bong. I fucking wish I could get a bong+herb hahah

14. I like the way you think man, especially since you want to change it up. No need for attachment, others will come and go in the future.

15. If you lived in my area I would do that trade. I would give you a spoon and a fees grams. Lol that's seems like a great deal, depending on price of bud I guess.

16. Eh, how tall's the SB? If it's 14"+ I wouldn't trade but if it's like 10-12 I'd trade cause 10-12" straight tubes are way too harsh for me given the limited diffusion.

Trading straight for straights a little weird to me.

17. The SB is 14in

18. Trade your friend the bong for some buds and his pipe! Your friend really wants your fucking bong!

19. This bowl

image-2230862401.jpg

For this bong

image-1110924497.jpg

Good trade guise?

20. Hahah that's my buddy^

We'll let GC decide if you should trade me or not.

EDIT: I've also cleaned my bong since then haha it's dirty as fuck in that pic.