Is GC on facebook?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I just made a FB page and did a search but I could not find the city. Are we even on there? If the answer is no then the question is, "Why the hell not?"

2. #2 Floyd Pepper, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010

I can't remember but I think I found a page or group recently but it only has like 7 members/fans.

EDIT: Just checked, there is a page called "Grasscity, Worlds Best Online Headshop" or something similiar. As of this post it only has 27 fans. I think we blades can get it some more though!

3. Official grasscity.cm facebook page, but it is not actiavly promoted yet.

Welkom op Facebook

SJ

4. oh i really want to be a fan.

but.. i think people will be able to figure out who i am way to quick. Like i know people can already figure out who I really am if they want.. but ya know.

5. i know i wouldnt become a fan of a gc facebook page, kinda ruins the whole anonymous forum thing..
    i wouldnt mind ppl ive got to know on here knowing who i am, but i dont want every jack and jill on this forum to

6. I would not become a facebook fan. I love the anonymity that GC offers. I can be me as I intend to be in all of my THC self.

7. I was thinking about it, and I was just a customer of the site though, I'd for sure join. And I can see how FB could be really good for Biz.

8. exactyl my thoughts

9. I have a residency in the City.