is frequent tripping bad?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rossdaboss50, Jun 3, 2009.

1. i have a friend who says that i trip too much and says its bad for my mental health. i trip once a week and i think that is plenty of time to wait between trips. i think i can handle once a week so i wanted to know. is it bad for me mentally to trip once a week?

2. I guess only you would really know. Tripping once a week seems crazy to me. But whatever. I hope you'll notice any negative effects, and deal with them, before anything bad happens.

3. Everybody can handle it differently. I tripped every 3-4 days for a solid 4 months. But everybody has a different breaking point, listen to your body and mind.

4. sweet. i know i can handle it again so i just took 30 mg of 2ci

5. Well it depends what your tripping consists of lol
    Whats your medicines of choice

6. 2ci. mostly cause i get it so cheap

7. Be careful with RCs, that's all I can say. watch your doses. Seems like the effects increase exponentially, rasing a dose can fuck you up.

8. What he said.

Too much and you might not come back the same.

9. Ha, that's what I was going to ask.
    What is your drug of choice that you're tripping off of?
    I cannot really think of many adverse effects of any drug, aside a high tolerance and different perspective on life.

10. ya but i love any life change from tripping good or bad because i can always learn from it.

11. It sucks because there really hasnt been much research on it. Its basically setting yourself up as an experiment.

I mean do you feel detached from the world? or do you feel that you are just as functional and have the same views as to before you started 2cI?

Its just a matter of how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go really.

Is frequent tripping bad?
    Psycholigcally you will see things differently. Then again maybe you wont.
    Physically have you felt any differences?

Also ask yourself, Are you running a risk of keeping yourself from completeing goals youve set because of this chem?

To be honest, Ive tripped on one of the members of the 2c fam but i really dont know which, nor did i ever really want to do 2c haha.

12. no i feel perfectly normal if anything better then i did before i ever tripped.

i want to go all the way to the end of the rabbit hole.

13. I'm in a similar boat as you, my friends tell me I trip too much, but then again the ones I hear it from mainly are the friends of mine who don't like to trip... I'm not worried about it I trip about once every two weeks I usually plan out an event like a walk in the park and build my trip on that. I recently ran out to Richmond where I ate about 4 grams of mushrooms and tripped my ass off for about six hours...

I wouldn't worry about it too much... If you notice something is up I'd stop but other than that most psychadelics that are pure have no known physical effects.

14. ya i dont notice anything bad happening so i guess that trippin is fine for me