Is fox farms what i want?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stuckinschool, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Hi, gotta start stocking up on supplies for next years grow, and i would like some sugjestions on fertalizers. I want somthing easy to use but also produce some quality bud, and healthy plants.(i dont like loose leafy buds) I was considering fox farms kit, the grow big, tiger bloom and the other one(cant remember the name) Would this be good for a begginer? Is there any other types of more advanced nutes i should apply for some more profesional results? I know fox farms also makes some more nutes like beastly bloom,ect,ect. Should i use any of these? I was also considering some foilier feeding nutes. so pretty much im open to any sugjestions on outdoor ferts.
    Thanks guys.

2. many people have success with tiger bloom, big bloom, grow big Etc.

3. advanced nutrients all the way

4. love fox farm, go to website and read :D

5. yup i just recently got some foxfarm nutrients and the stuff is like rocketfuel for the plants awesome stuff im using grow big and big bloom for vegetative and when i start to flower im going to use tiger bloom and big bloom i want to get some of the beastie bloom and cha ching and open sesame and i highly recommend the ocean forest soil foxfarm is an excellent product

6. the fox farm kit is all you need, especially if your a beginner you want success the first time to help fuel ur motivation, i wouldnt worry about advanced anything or foiler feeding cuz u wont need it
    nutes are only a fraction to get "proffessioanl" results, polish your other aspects of growing and then go on to advanced nutes then youll be the proffessional, good luck

7. thanks for the replys guys, fox farms sounds like the way im gunna go, simple.
    Any recemendations for strains? sativa? indica? its about quality not quantity(cant stand them leavy buds) I was thinking about the purple power, sounds like a good bud.

8. indicas are easier to grow than sativas but i think indicas are the leafy ones at bud sites (someone correct me if im remembering wrong), fatter buds though, quality comes with the sativas IMO, depends on what ur looking for really

check the ratio of sativa vs indica on your strain, and climate its from vs yours

i grew new purple power and they where the biggest plants i ever had, a bushy 6.5' each and trying to elude my scissors at the tops, lost them to a hurricane 2 weeks into budding, i also had some in lower light conditions just a few yards away and they got up to only 2' tall, theyre pretty tough and the 2 week old bud was pretty fruit :rolleyes:

yours are probably purple power and not npp, good luck anyways :)

9. Ok, i think im gunna try one indica and one sativa, and i think your rite with indica being leafy.