Is flushing necessary for outdoor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by masterlights, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Well a sudden frost pretty much did it for my sativa ladies this week.I just fed them a big dose last week and it hasnt rained at all to flush them out.Is it a good idea to water them good with plain water than chop em down the next day or is it a lil different for outdoor than indoor??

2. if you are doing organic than no need to flush. but if you are using chemicals i think you should flush but im not a pro sooooo yea.

3. all ive used nutes wise was tiger bloom and flowering bat guano for fertilizer.the guano i used about a month ago and the tiger bloom ive been using a few times through flower up until last week.i also used sugar also.

4. You should typically flush when you are switching from veg to flowering as well as when the plant is showing some nutrient or ph issues.

Salt builds up on the roots in the soil and when this becomes severe the plant suffers. By flushing, you clear out this salt buildup.