Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is fargo a good movie to see baaaked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 3, 2011.

1. i haven't seen it before. would be a tight/trippy movie baked or do you think it would be too intense? to give you a sense of my threshold when i'm high, y'all see the boondocks episode where the granddad kills the old blind dude in a fight? i almost felt like crying after watching it :p but it was still awesome.

btw, i couldn't find the movie section.

2. You Betcha'! fucking awesome movie haha

ya don't say.. hahah

3. Fargo is amazing sober. Imagine how it will be baked.

4. dude get really baked then watch that movie while your in fargo,MN in the winter and pretend your in the movie

5. Fargo, ND.

6. Yes and no. It is depressing but one of the all time greats

7. Nooooo its a good movie to see sober...

(sarcasm) its an easy 10/10 from a big movie buff. Oh and depressing? Its Coen's dark comedy what do you expect? Watched Blood Simple last night, check it out too OP.